NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I'd cry without a shadow of a doubt and if it did happen and start making calls for Graham Carr to be f*cking manager.

He surely couldn't any worse that's for sure.

Why? Who scouts our transfer targets and recommends whether we pursue them ? Not Pardew that is for sure.

I'd cry without a shadow of a doubt and if it did happen and start making calls for Graham Carr to be f*cking manager.

He surely couldn't any worse that's for sure.

Why? Who scouts our transfer targets and recommends whether we pursue them ? Not Pardew that is for sure.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3m5r0tj701r0f6jgo1_500.jpg

Pardew giving it another shot after his Obertan masterstroke then.

I think it was alright. There's clearly potential and even if he fails to fulfill it at least it was worth a try for the price.

Pardew giving it another shot after his Obertan masterstroke then.

I think it was alright. There's clearly potential and even if he fails to fulfill it at least it was worth a try for the price.

He's fucking terrible as will Ngog be - tragic

Are we just preparing for relegation now then?

Don't worry we've still got two weeks of this window left! That means 14 whole days of unrealistic optimism followed by the inevitable utter depression on Feb 1st when we just couldn't get anyone over the mythical line.

Are we just preparing for relegation now then?

Don't worry we've still got two weeks of this window left! That means 14 whole days of unrealistic optimism followed by the inevitable utter depression on Feb 1st when we just couldn't get anyone over the mythical line.

And then a right bollocking at WHL.

Fuck me this spring is going to be depressing.

I have very little faith now that will sign anyone of any quality, probably won't sign any fker at all, if the N'gog story is true then its clear they don't give a flying fuck about this club.

I have to laugh when I see headline like "Pardew Chases" or "Pardew After" Pardew Looks At".. I think we all know he gets who he is given and has to lump it, unless he asks for a free/really cheap option.