NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Much do you think Mbiwa & Bony would cost us ?

12-16m i reckon.

So £8m we were gona spend on Remy + say another £6-8m HAS to be worth the spend surely? worth it even if we weren't desperate.

Well most french journos seem to think Mbiwa's release clause is around 8m and Bony i heard was about the same but considering the club he plays for and potential theres probably a bit of lee way for negotiation so the Bony part is a bit of guess work on my part.

I'll be gob smacked if we spend over 5m on a defender and a forward, whats more likely is a budget priced CB and 6m+ on a forward.

Vitesse is Holland's Man City since they have been taken over by Georgian business man Zjordania, so don't expect them to sell cheap as they don't have to. Also, his wages will be huge compared to other players in the Dutch league.

12-16m i reckon.

So £8m we were gona spend on Remy + say another £6-8m HAS to be worth the spend surely? worth it even if we weren't desperate.

Well most french journos seem to think Mbiwa's release clause is around 8m and Bony i heard was about the same but considering the club he plays for and potential theres probably a bit of lee way for negotiation so the Bony part is a bit of guess work on my part.

I'll be gob smacked if we spend over 5m on a defender and a forward, whats more likely is a budget priced CB and 6m+ on a forward.

What French journalists if you don't mind me asking? Everywhere else I've read said it's higher than that.

12-16m i reckon.

What French journalists if you don't mind me asking? Everywhere else I've read said it's higher than that.

Crossan and that ( ok its not a journo perse) French breaking news account which is followed by Crossan and Francois Piraux so they must have some legit info.

Fair enough, i heard his going rate was around 8m and sort of guessed based on that.

:lol: :facepalm:

Talking about Bony btw as i have no idea on Dutch football but its been reported that its price range, not Mbiwa theres people with actual contacts that say his clause is around 8m that isn't guesswork.

Guest bimpy474

Have we actually been linked to bony or has this just spilled over from the transfer suggestions thread?

Spilled, cupeth over.

Right, I forward this on...I dont believe it for a second.

Apparently we have signed Bent or in the process of doing so.

If it was on loan until the summer I'd be happy enough just in case Cisse breaks and we don't have to live with Shola...Still I don't believe it.

I'd agree with that but Ashley and co don't like loans and can't see them sanctioning the cost of Bent on a permanent

Guest bimpy474

If it was on loan until the summer I'd be happy enough just in case Cisse breaks and we don't have to live with Shola...Still I don't believe it.

I'd agree with that but Ashley and co don't like loans and can't see them sanctioning the cost of Bent on a permanent

Our attitude to loans is mental. Since Pardew took over we have not had one loan player (Ireland aside, after Carroll left).

We could have loaned Rose and no doubt many others, but to just shut that route off is deranged. It could lead to a good player signing, like Ben Arfa did.

Our attitude to loans is mental. Since Pardew took over we have not had one loan player (Ireland aside, after Carroll left).

We could have loaned Rose and no doubt many others, but to just shut that route off is deranged. It could lead to a good player signing, like Ben Arfa did.

I understand their theory behind it in they don't want to just fatten up one of the big boys younger players but there are probably a few fringe players at big clubs through europe who could help us atm on loan.

Guest bimpy474

I understand their theory behind it in they don't want to just fatten up one of the big boys younger players but there are probably a few fringe players at big clubs through europe who could help us atm on loan.

Aye, there must a been a couple out there for us, I prefer to go with the Ben Arfa way, loan to buy. The way it's been completely ignored is so mental.