NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Thread bumped, new rumour?

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/excited/grand/Jake-Gyllenhaal-excited-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-628.gif

no..

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disapoint/grand/2542178244521.gif

Exactly how I feel  :lol:  :weep:

As far as Mbiwa goes i don't think the price is the issue tbh, more that much bigger clubs will be interested the moment we agree a fee  :lol:

True but price is step number one, a step we'd fail, and if we didn't then bigger clubs would come in for him so we'd still be f***ed.

We have no chance so why bother eh? 100% no chance if we don't try

We should have tried earlier, i get your point but as of now if we fail getting Mbiwa we'll probably stand there empty handed when the window closes. And unfortunately it's very likely that we'll miss out on him if we try and once again time wasted.

Guest bimpy474

I actually think those two idiots in charge are stupid enough, to not sign anyone if the deal isn't right, even if Colo went.

As far as Mbiwa goes i don't think the price is the issue tbh, more that much bigger clubs will be interested the moment we agree a fee  :lol:

True but price is step number one, a step we'd fail, and if we didn't then bigger clubs would come in for him so we'd still be f***ed.

We should have tried earlier, i get your point but as of now if we fail getting Mbiwa we'll probably stand there empty handed when the window closes. And unfortunately it's very likely that we'll miss out on him if we try and once again time wasted.

and you know we haven't tried because...... ?

So another day of absolutely nothing then. Brilliant.

The evening will soon be upon us when we're sneering at David Craig when he's stood outside sol, saying no movement in newcastle.

I can see it f***ing now

Him being away from SJP is a bonus I suppose. Apart from that, growing increasingly worried now.

and you know we haven't tried because...... ?

Obviously i wouldn't KNOW for sure, but i'd almost bet my life on it, that we haven't offered Montpellier a serious offer. Their president isn't exactly the quiet type when it comes to clubs bidding for their star players. He's like the president version of Redknapp.

The summary of the whole fiasco on .com is absolutely brilliant. Well worth the read. Spot on aswell.

Aye, think they've got it about right. Not strengthening sufficiently in the rest of the window will see a lot of fans patience snap, and Pardew will have to take his share of the blame as even if he has no direct involvement in incomings he simply has to be making the case in sufficiently compelling terms.

The summary of the whole fiasco on .com is absolutely brilliant. Well worth the read. Spot on aswell.

Aye, think they've got it about right. Not strengthening sufficiently in the rest of the window will see a lot of fans patience snap, and Pardew will have to take his share of the blame as even if he has no direct involvement in incomings he simply has to be making the case in sufficiently compelling terms.

And also, the point that any guff he spoutes about his squad not being good enough is superfluous once the window is closed and we fail to bring anyone in. The (majority) are still on his side, but their's only so much even the most level headed of fan can sit through.

Thread bumped, new rumour?

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/excited/grand/Jake-Gyllenhaal-excited-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-628.gif

no..

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disapoint/grand/2542178244521.gif

LOL those two gifs are hilarious

Guest ItalianMagpie

Ok I think now I'd settle for a panic signing.

Michael Chopra is about set for a homecoming.

Can't be worse than Shola.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Ok I think now I'd settle for a panic signing.

Ryan Babel, £8m.

Now now, let's not get carried away :lol: