NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Why do SSN keep saying it's been a disappointing window so far for us? Missed out on one deal and signed the French international right back, with over a week to go. Odd.

up till today its been awful

Why do SSN keep saying it's been a disappointing window so far for us? Missed out on one deal and signed the French international right back, with over a week to go. Odd.

up till today its been awful

exactly, and it remains awful till these are done

Guest VanBarduck

some dude on TV said " pretty soon when they gonna figure how bad their recruitment is , the English gonna need their own Jeanne of Arc to push back all the frenchies from their mighty land"

I did everything I could with the translation , i just hate what's happening  if we were in the top10 , this bashing s*** would never happened  :dave:

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Yanga-Mbiwa should be done by #Nufc tonight &, all being well, Gouffran & Haidara tomorrow. Nearing pre-contract agreement with Sissoko.

:celb:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17pvfvaf6lnkjgif/original.gif

That show was immense.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Yanga-Mbiwa should be done by #Nufc tonight &, all being well, Gouffran & Haidara tomorrow. Nearing pre-contract agreement with Sissoko.

:celb:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17pvfvaf6lnkjgif/original.gif

That show was immense.

Which one is it? I feel compelled to watch a full season going off that gif only.

Chappelle's Show. I've never laughed harder at a single series in my entire life. And I probably never will.

2pac lyrics from the grave :lol: :lol:

100% worthy of its own thread over in Chat tbh.

Get it started, i could talk Chappelle Show forever. Was and still is one of my favorites of all time.

"2Pac Rest in Peace"

- I wiiiiiiilllll!

Chappelle's Show. I've never laughed harder at a single series in my entire life. And I probably never will.

2pac lyrics from the grave :lol: :lol:

100% worthy of its own thread over in Chat tbh.

Get it started, i could talk Chappelle Show forever. Was and still is one of my favorites of all time.

"2Pac Rest in Peace"

- I wiiiiiiilllll!

Done.

I know people will see this as being greedy but if Sissoko isn't joining until the summer then I still feel we need a Ba replacement. Gouffran will give us a different attacking option but I am not sure if he will score the goals that we badly need.

I just hope that one more attacking option comes through the door and crosses that line before the window shuts.