NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

No Pardew. No.

How thick do you need to be to automatically blame Pardew for that shitstain of an article? :lol:

No Pardew. No.

How thick do you need to be to automatically blame Pardew for that shitstain of an article? :lol:

Pardew have reportedly wanted Bridge for years. If someone at the club has pointed to Bridge as the answer, it will be Pardew and his search for Premier League experience.

Guest Roger Kint

No Pardew. No.

Pardew have reportedly wanted Bridge for years. If someone at the club has pointed to Bridge as the answer, it will be Pardew and his search for Premier League experience.

Christ.

No Pardew. No.

Christ.

:hunter:

Proof if it was needed that we should keep AP away from transfers :lol:  Can't see Mike going for this.

How are you actually falling for this utter bullshit is beyond me.

Guess you didn't see the little :lol: smiley and the sentence after it.

Been thinking it's all gone quiet about Aubameyang and then I saw this today.

I don’t know if it will be the Champions or Europa League, but for sure, at this point in my career, I need to play in Europe.

Alan Pardew

Thank god we're not in the Europa League

Think we can kiss goodbye to this one happening.

Been thinking it's all gone quiet about Aubameyang and then I saw this today.

I don’t know if it will be the Champions or Europa League, but for sure, at this point in my career, I need to play in Europe.

Alan Pardew

Thank god we're not in the Europa League

Think we can kiss goodbye to this one happening.

Ha! So much for the Europa League being pointless.

Really annoys me when people say that stuff.

:lol:

"thank god we're not in europe"

ffs man how ridiculous does it sound.

just sack the f***er.

I thought that was the idea of actually aiming for a top four/six place, to be in Europe? For him just to say that should be a justification of sacking him. Fucking clown.