NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest sicko2ndbest

We will never be in a stronger position to attract players

Need 2 reinforcements. Centre half and striker

Desperate!

Krul, Coloccini, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Jonas and Ba are the foundations of a top 6 (at least) team. This is a massive transfer window for us. If they use a bit of common sense, rather than be blinded by money, great things could happen.

We wont sign f***ing s*** man.

Yup, and the worst part is that we are only 1-2 players away from challenging the top 4 so our lack of ambition is really depressing.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Krul, Coloccini, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Jonas and Ba are the foundations of a top 6 (at least) team. This is a massive transfer window for us. If they use a bit of common sense, rather than be blinded by money, great things could happen.

The really frustrating thing is that if we make a serious effort to reject any offers for the players you mention(and I hope we do) and add to them we could be maintain the pace of progress we have made.

But deep down we know if an offer came in which suits our owner the players will go.

Its no way to advance the club.

16 days left and I'm beginning to get mildly optimistic about no departures from the club this window. Hopefully none of the wealthier clubs have any media-inflated collapses for the next fortnight or, and no one individual of ours shines too brightly/consistently. :lol:

An extra CB would be nice too. Nothing fancy.

We wont sign f***ing s*** man.

Yup, and the worst part is that we are only 1-2 players away from challenging the top 4 so our lack of ambition is really depressing.

:huff:

Try 6-8

I'd say 5-6 and no sales tbh, but it wont happen so lets remain depressed  :D

Yh a CB and id be happy tbh, would like a fullback too but beggars cant be choosers.

It's been a very quite transfer window full stop. I fully expect it to kick into gear towards the back end of the week.

doubt it, QPR will sign a few (if they can persuade them to join a sinking ship) I think but not much else from anybody, everyone just seems to be in sell to buy mode this window

I dont think doing long term business in January is the way to go anyway, the deals are just never there.......

January is for short term transfers to get clubs over the line in my view....

Just look at how many transfers in january are successes, very few.

I dont doing long term business in January is the way to go anyway, the deals are just never there.......

January is for short term transfers to get clubs over the line in my view....

Just look at how many transfers in january are successes, very few.

theres been a few (Vidic and Evra spring to mind), arguably us a couple of years ago with Simpson (permanently) Williamson and Best all signed and have been at least reasonable successes but overall tend to agree, jan is not the time to go shopping hence why Fergie hardly ever does it