NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Genuinely thought you were taking the piss with that URL. :lol:

Pardew said: “I’m pushing Joe to get a transfer in. I think we need a boost now. We are in a situation where we want to progress now. The team is in a good place.”

“Gomis is a player who would suit us, and we should pursue it as strongly as we can.”

Sounding increasingly desperate.

Yip

Kone would be alright for depth. Nothing to write home about, struggled to break into a Lyon defence that isn't great but would probably be a better option than Williamson, not like that's saying much. They've already lost Lovren so are now a bit light at the back, but Aulas seems determined to auction off most of their squad to save cash.

Needs to get himself involved in a wrangle. Only meets the 27/under 27 and French/African stipulations that we must abide by.

Kévin Théophile-Catherine (I've never heard of him) would fit these regulations - sign him instead.

What intrigues me is the tacit approach to transfer activity at the moment by our slack jawed buffoon of a DOF.

Am I on my own in being baffled that he hasn't been spouting shite to anyone prepared to listen about what he`s up to? or has his early brush with the media sent him to the hills as far as that's concerned?

I know we`re all looking to be inspired  but I`ve never felt so pessimistic about the coming season as I have lately.

Guest Roger Kint

What intrigues me is the tacit approach to transfer activity at the moment by our slack jawed buffoon of a DOF.

Am I on my own in being baffled that he hasn't been spouting shite to anyone prepared to listen about what he`s up to? or has his early brush with the media sent him to the hills as far as that's concerned?

I know we`re all looking to be inspired  but I`ve never felt so pessimistic about the coming season as I have lately.

Most likely its dawned on him that he is out of his depth and has gone into hiding. Wouldnt surprise me if he has palmed all the work onto Charnley or someone :lol:

If we do sign someone, he will do everything he can to get praised for brokering the deal. He will probably phone SSN himself like he did before he was officially named DOF.  :lol:

They're definitely going to have to pull some magic fucking rabbit out of the hat soon or we'll be utterly fucked. If we don't strenthen, I can see a couple of our top players heading out at the end of the window..

Running out of time now...we have 20 odd days to find players  :lol:

???

38 days?

EDIT:  I see, start of the season, you think Kinnear cares about the start of the seasons, its Pardews problem no doubt.

There's obviously no money been made available from Ashley.

We could easily have got any of ;

Gomis:  £4-7m?

Remy:  £6-8m?

Bent:    £5-8m?

Sinclair: £5m? (rumoured price today) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2377141/Scott-Sinclair-wanted-West-Brom-Everton.html

None of those fees are extortionate considering our stature as a club and our desperation for a striker.

I very much prefer him not talking to the media, thank you. :lol:

I wish he would talk to them more tbh as it would speed up the process of getting rid of him as he would eventually say something to a) get himself sacked b) get himself arrested or c) get himself so worked up that he has another heart attack.

Any of the three options and I'm happy.

Running out of time now...we have 20 odd days to find players  :lol:

???

38 days?

EDIT:  I see, start of the season, you think Kinnear cares about the start of the seasons, its Pardews problem no doubt.

Well I would like us to get some players in before the season starts, you to kow, to get used to Pardews game plan and tactics.