NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest neesy111

Absolute scandal that we needed to sell Cabaye before making serious moves in the market.

I was thinking that.  The club needs a boost, but it shouldn't be at the expense of selling players first.

Guest neesy111

Mackem on RTG reckons Pardew was on a plane to Nice this morning.  ???

So he's not preparing for a game that is 4 days away...........

More Frenchies, woopy doo.

Yep, exactly what we need right now, more players who don't understand Pardew and Pardew doesn't understand them (and i'm not just talking about the language barrier)

Trippier, Ince, McCarthy, Rhodes, fuck sake i'd even take Lambert right now.

Guest reefatoon

Mackem on RTG reckons Pardew was on a plane to Nice this morning.  ???

So he's not preparing for a game that is 4 days away...........

That's Saturday evenings excuse in the bag then.

Guest neesy111

Could be taking a long and out of the way route to Lyon who are playing tonight.

I was thinking that.  Can't fly direct to Lyon from NCL?

More Frenchies, woopy doo.

Yep, exactly what we need right now, more players who don't understand Pardew and Pardew doesn't understand them (and i'm not just talking about the language barrier)

Trippier, Ince, McCarthy, Rhodes, f*** sake i'd even take Lambert right now.

Hopefully this is the Gomis deal that they're working. Makes sense if he's heading down that direction as Gomis has been posting photos of himself in Cannes over the last few days (which is only about an hour from Nice).

IF, and it's a big IF, they manage to tie up a deal for someone over there, I agree we then need to focus our attention on a player who has a bit of experience of English football.

Yeah i'd still go for Gomis, I think it's what we need, but after that lets spend a little extra and get some players from home. We are an English team, we should have some representation somewhere on the field.

Sell Cabaye and pay the money for Will Hughes, he's going to be a massive star and we could do with an English lad to get behind.

That would an exciting departure from our lot. Would take a punt on that personally, Will Hughes has looked absolute quality.