NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Looked at the line-ups - Valenciennes have no-one of interest although there are several in Marseille's team - Ayew, Gignac, Payet (probably not possible as just transferred), Valbuena (hope not due to the dissing he gave us) and N'Koulou.

Can just see it on a freezing Wednesday night at Stoke when he's on the opposite flank to the dugout, Pardew trying to shout out his instructions when we're not getting him in the game enough. "Ayew, out there in the cold, getting lonely, getting old....can you hear me? AYEW!"

Looked at the line-ups - Valenciennes have no-one of interest although there are several in Marseille's team - Ayew, Gignac, Payet (probably not possible as just transferred), Valbuena (hope not due to the dissing he gave us) and N'Koulou.

I would forgive Valbuena for everything he's said in the past if he joined us like

I'd rather we signed N'Koulou. Looked very good for the 20mins I saw of the game today.

I get what you're saying, but I'm hoping JFK and Co. use a larger sample size when evaluating players. :lol:

I'd rather we signed N'Koulou. Looked very good for the 20mins I saw of the game today.

If we are going to spend around 20m because that's what he will cost.

I'd rather get a winger and attacking midfielder personally.

So they can do what? Watch Ben Arfa dribble? We might as well buy 10 defenders and park the bus, cause I haven't seen one attacking team move since Pardew took over basically.