January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Typical of Redknapp and Spurs, I could definitely see Saha doing very well for Spurs. The amount of quality around him, and the lack of insistence for him to work his socks off will make a difference. Similar to what Yakubu is doing at Blackburn.

Guest kingdawson

Pavlychenko now sold for 7.5m. Ok 4 out and only Saha confirmed? Arry is cyber fucking my arse and treating me and fellow spurs fans as cheap Essex whores (actually worse...those birds on Geordie Shore).

Guest neesy111

has yesterday been a definite sign that clubs are having to wise up financially ?

Aye.  You will start to see a slow decline in players wages now imo (thankfully as well).

has yesterday been a definite sign that clubs are having to wise up financially ?

It'll go crazy again sometime soon, always does.

With so little business done this window expect quite a bit next summer for starters.

Not just that, but the abject failure of the Torres and Carroll transfers IMO.

Considering the context you've got to believe that we are absolutely certain Cissé will be a hit.