January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I've just woken up. Time to spend the next hour catching up on all the mental deals that have taken place.

Someone thought they saw someone else at someone else's training ground.

Guest neesy111

I've just woken up. Time to spend the next hour catching up on all the mental deals that have taken place.

Wayne Bridge to the mackems. :lol:

there hasnt been any, there you go. All caught up!!

??? You serious?

BIG DEVELOPMENTS ON THE TEVEZ FRONT. HE COULD BE ON HIS WAY!!!

Guest kingdawson

Is Defoe actually going to Liverpool?

well bid is accepted so who knows. All I know for sure is that......This transfer window just got taken TO THE EXTREMEEEE.

Is Defoe actually going to Liverpool?

well bid is accepted so who knows. All I know for sure is that......This transfer window just got taken TO THE EXTREMEEEE.

Is this a Kingdawson special or are Tottenham again getting ridiculous value for their players?

I really hope that Liverpool do buy Defoe for 14m :lol: have they not learnt anything from last year?

It'd probably be the best business the scumbags have made since Jesus returned tbh. Can't believe Spurs have squeezed £14m out of Defoe. Well, I can when it's Liverpool.