Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 15/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 42

Mike

Are people listening to Wilkins spiel on Ben Arfa? It is basically an insight into how the typical English manager thinks about this type of player.

From my point of view that last run kept us in posession and actually threatened the oposition, he just maybe should have delivered it a bit earlier. In Wilkins view he gave away the ball too easily. Amazing.

:lol: It's great.

Ben Arfa could be really good for us. Just needs to use his brain a bit. Can do the lot with the ball, though.

I think he's still a bit too desperate tbh, which could be attributed to his benching, despite his goal. I think a relaxed Ben Arfa is better, than one with a point to prove.

"Winded in that challenge" come on Pleat, dude unleashed a flying elbow Jimmy Snuka would be proud of.

At least he mentioned being winded! According to Wilkins he took it in the back, not like it was the head. They need to play football the way it should be played. :lol: Fucking cretinous spunk stain. Waste of humanity.

Ben Arfa could be really good for us. Just needs to use his brain a bit. Can do the lot with the ball, though.

I think he's still a bit too desperate tbh, which could be attributed to his benching, despite his goal. I think a relaxed Ben Arfa is better, than one with a point to prove.

A run in the team would go a long way to help that!

Agreed.