Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Controversial but I think I prefer his first goal.

It's been criminally overlooked. Fucking fabulous goal, including the move leading up to it.

Was on the goal of the week suggestion on SSN like but aye it's for the football up to it and then the explosive touch and finish. Just perfect really.

Taking nowt away from the wonder goal mind, it is a ridiculous strike.

It's been criminally overlooked. Fucking fabulous goal, including the move leading up to it.

Happens a lot, though. Gutierrez's winner against Blackburn in the cup was mint but obvs HBA's goal overshadowed it.

Just call me the creator..

We signed the lad from Germany,

Cisse Cisse

13 goals in 12 games,

Cisse Cisse

He plays on the left, he plays on the right, thanks to the mackems who paid for his flight,

Papiss Cisse,

Newcastles number 9!!

yeah loved that first goal. Colo mugging someone in midfield then the exchange of passes getting it wide to jonas, santon overlaps cuts in and then cisse does his thing. Brilliant.

"scores with his"

We signed the lad from Germany,

Cisse Cisse

13 goals in 12 games,

Cisse Cisse

He scores with his left, he scores with his right, thanks to the mackems who paid for his flight,

Papiss Cisse,

Newcastles number 9!!

;)

I've given up hope of that tune being adopted for him now like, I'll be happy enough if "Heyyyyyyy, Cisse, oooh-aaah, I wanna know..." starts getting an airing now along with his others :thup:

I've given up hope of that tune being adopted for him now like, I'll be happy enough if "Heyyyyyyy, Cisse, oooh-aaah, I wanna know..." starts getting an airing now along with his others :thup:

Noooooo, please no.

Fucking hideous that song, cringeworthy as fuck. Was bad enough when it was Shearer as at least it was recent in the charts or whatnot.

Noooooo, please no.

f***ing hideous that song, cringeworthy as f***.

Proper grumpy recently Disco :lol:

Guest Brendan_Rice

It's been criminally overlooked. f***ing fabulous goal, including the move leading up to it.

In a way it is a pity it was overshadowed, but I am not complaining. The way he controlled it and struck it al in one move was fantastic.