Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Great news on the AFCON front. Senegal will have to beat Cote D'Ivoire in a two-legged match to reach next year's tournament. Papiss will hopefully miss out!

Unbelievable. I think someone at our club must have cursed Senegal since we signed Cisse :lol:

Great news on the AFCON front. Senegal will have to beat Cote D'Ivoire in a two-legged match to reach next year's tournament. Papiss will hopefully miss out!

That's actually canny news like :thup:

They play second leg weekend before the Derby.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Really? In that case I'd fully expect him to be miffed.

I must be the only person who doesn't give a shit about the olympics..  I might not even watch the Football part and I watch charity Football matches like Soccer Aid :lol:

I must be the only person who doesn't give a shit about the olympics..  I might not even watch the Football part and I watch charity Football matches like Soccer Aid :lol:

Well you're missing out, it's a fantastic event.

I must be the only person who doesn't give a s*** about the olympics..  I might not even watch the Football part and I watch charity Football matches like Soccer Aid :lol:

Well you're missing out, it's a fantastic event.

i'm with teasy on this. i've also skipped wimbledon. been enjoying the tour on the last few days i've been off work.

This is the bestest news. 

This is the bestest news. 

And even if they win, we still get to keep Tiote as a consolation prize.

Senegal leave Papiss Cisse out of Olympic squad

Senegal have omitted Newcastle United's Papiss Cisse and Demba Ba from their squad for this month's Olympic Games.

The Senegalese federation had been in talks with Newcastle, who were loathe to release Cisse in pre-season with an Africa Cup of Nations next January.

Everton striker Magaye Gueye and West Ham United midfielder Mohamed Diame have been included in the squad.

Diame, 25, is one of the squad's three over-age players, along with Dame Ndoye, 27, and Ibrahima Balde, 23.

Senegal open their Olympic campaign against Great Britain on 26 July.

After meeting the Olympic hosts in Manchester, Senegal move to London where they face Uruguay on 29 July.

The first-time qualifiers will conclude their Group A campaign when taking on United Arab Emirates in Coventry on 1 August.

read more http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18754732?

Guest Recoba

Brilliant news.  The other week I thought we would lose Cisse twice this season, could be in no international tournaments.

I reckoned Ashley slipped the corrupt official doing the ACON draw a wedge of Sports Direct vouchers in exchange for the draw going our way.

Brilliant news.  The other week I thought we would lose Cisse twice this season, could be in no international tournaments.

I reckoned Ashley slipped the corrupt official doing the ACON draw a wedge of Sports Direct vouchers in exchange for the draw going our way.

In 12 months time there will be Senegalese women carrying them massive Sports direct jugs on their heads to wells to fill them with water.