Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

"Papiss Cissé 2012 HD Sensational Striker" in everyone's favourite video hosting website, just to whet the appetite for tomorrow and beyond a bit.

sry if gigs

The hairy Welshman is fapping along to 'All Goals for Newcastle United' I do believe.

Ladbrokes have a thing this weekend where if Cissé scores the first or last goal, they'll refund all losing First Goalscorer bets.

Voted 21-25 btw, we saw last season that with the right service, he will score. Plus he will have the odd screamer here and there. A proper number 9 :aww:

Just watched one of those clips of him on yt, how the fuck has noone been in for him? Not that I want anyone to bid but Jesus he's good.

Because last time a team judged one of our strikers off half a premiership season we got £35m.

Remember Zaki and his first 3 months in English football, looked like a demi god.

If he continues where he left off, he won't be here this time next year that's for sure.

Just watched one of those clips of him on yt, how the fuck has noone been in for him? Not that I want anyone to bid but Jesus he's good.

Because last time a team judged one of our strikers off half a premiership season we got £35m.

Remember Zaki and his first 3 months in English football, looked like a demi god.

If he continues where he left off, he won't be here this time next year that's for sure.

Zaki aye :lol:

Fair point yeah, but his record in Germany was class too. Thought Fergie might well have had a sniff, thankfully not. Some of his finishing last season though :yao:

Quoting myself in a way I'd love to see someone stick the Yao face on some shots of Cisse's goals from last season, the one when lobbed Vorm springs to mind and Vorm is looking over his shoulder at the ball going in :lol:

:lol: :lol: That would be class, someone with better video editing skills then me definitely needs to do this!

Guest ThievingMagpie

Looked disturbingly anonymous during the game, that said I didn't think he had a bad game it was just that he wasn't getting very good service at all. I think this season we'll see more of his flaws as teams now have a half season of film to look over but I don't think a 15-20 goal tally this season would be that bad, especially if Ba also chips in 15-20 goals and Ben Arfa shipping in whatever he will I think that's more likely and way more realistic.

Looked disturbingly anonymous during the game, that said I didn't think he had a bad game it was just that he wasn't getting very good service at all. I think this season we'll see more of his flaws as teams now have a half season of film to look over but I don't think a 15-20 goal tally this season would be that bad, especially if Ba also chips in 15-20 goals and Ben Arfa shipping in whatever he will I think that's more likely and way more realistic.

Could just be that he's just come off ramadam and we were playing one of the top teams in the league.

Also, 15-20 goals? That would be fucking magnificent.

any idea what the chicken with sauce, which "is a little spicy" could be, that he loves so much?

Look up all the curried goat articles.

You find in one of the articles that he didn't have curried goat at all and describes the dish.

But for some reason everyone else changed it to curried goat because that was on the menu too.

Anyone see Cisse's "Bergkamp" flick? Had his back to the defender and with one touch,put the ball past him one way,and ran round the other  :yikes:

He shot miles wide, but if he was in form then what a goal that would of been.