Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

In these opening 3 games I don't think Cisse has had a single shot on goal, I'm more concerned at the lack of chances created for him than anything else, especially against Atromitos.

He had a shot on goal today yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored

Papiss Demba Cisse: Has been caught offside 7 times this season - more than any other PL player and more than 15 of the 20 PL teams

Watching him, and Ba, out of form, really annoys me. More so than others (Cabaye etc.) They're just so clumsy. Btw.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt if he spent less time smoking hookah's (equivalent to about 200 fags in a session!)

"Hookah" :lol: it's a shisha and that 200 fag thing is a complete myth; the smoke gets filtered through water so, while it's not exactly good for you, it's nowhere near the equivalent of 200 cigarettes in one session.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt if he spent less time smoking hookah's (equivalent to about 200 fags in a session!)

"Hookah" :lol: it's a shisha and that 200 fag thing is a complete myth; the smoke gets filtered through water so, while it's not exactly good for you, it's nowhere near the equivalent of 200 cigarettes in one session.

hookah and sheesha are the same thing, just depends where in the world you're from

hookah and sheesha are the same thing, just depends where in the world you're from

Grew up in the middle-east and no-one calls it hookah man. Not even Indian people (they came up with the word), everyone just says shisha.

Grew up in the middle-east and no-one calls it hookah man. Not even Indian people (they came up with the word), everyone just says shisha.

That filtered through water thing is a complete myth.

:thup: I heard it was 60 cigarettes, I used to smoke 3 a day like :lol:, hope it wasn't 200.

That filtered through water thing is a complete myth.

There hasn't been enough long-term research into the effects of smoking shisha but to say that the water doesn't filter the smoke in some way is just ludicrous; that's what its there for. That "200 cigarette" line I've been hearing since I was 11 despite seeing no empirical evidence of any kind justifying that claim, whereas:

According to Chaouachi, studies led by independent researchers at the Royal University of Saudi Arabia have shown that shisha smoke is 30 times less concentrated in chemicals than cigarette smoke, contradicting the WHO's warnings. "It is ludicrous and anti-scientific to claim that hookah or shisha smoke is 200 times more toxic than cigarette smoke," he says. "While about 5,000 chemicals have been identified so far in cigarette smoke, chemists and pharmacologists from Saudi Arabia only found 142 chemicals in shisha smoke. Also, a medical team in Pakistan found that shisha smoke can be much less carcinogenic and radioactive than cigarette smoke."

They call it hookah in the subcontinent

The device is called a shisha pipe or hookah (huqqah, hukka, or huqqa). The tobacco is shisha.

Anyway, committed sacrilege by dropping him from my fantasy team. Actually dropped he and Cabaye in favor of HBA and Hazard.

There's a large Middle Eastern population where I'm from and they predominately call it hookah. Definitely depends where you are.

There's a large Middle Eastern population where I'm from and they predominately call it hookah. Definitely depends where you are.

Bingo.