Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

We call it shisha or cachimba over here. Definitely shisha is a word brought by north-african immigration.

I own one :blush:

Good for you, they're delicious and chill as fuck. I've been thinking of investing in a small 1-2 hose.

Nah.

I must have imagined my grandparents and relatives calling it hookah (huqqah) then . . . .

Meh, fair enough. Every Pakistani and Indian person I know calls it shisha, all my Arab friends call it shisha, and everyone in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria (the places I've lived in) call it shisha. In my experience it's only the Americanized Arabs (the ones who grew up in the States) who say "hookah" and they get ridiculed in much the same way as an American would calling football "soccer"...

Pedantry aside, I put milk in my...hookah (just sounds wrong man :lol:) makes for a thicker and smoother smoke.

Nah.

I must have imagined my grandparents and relatives calling it hookah (huqqah) then . . . .

Meh, fair enough. Every Pakistani and Indian person I know calls it shisha, all my Arab friends call it shisha, and everyone in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria (the places I've lived in) call it shisha. In my experience it's only the Americanized Arabs (the ones who grew up in the States) who say "hookah" and they get ridiculed in much the same way as an American would calling football "soccer"...

Pedantry aside, I put milk in my...hookah (just sounds wrong man :lol:) makes for a thicker and smoother smoke.

I and everyone I know here calls it shisha BUT whenever I go back home I say huqqah because that is what they know it as

What the f*** is everyone arguing about? Professional footballers should not be using a hookah/shisha/whatever, end of.

I presume he doesn't drink, and everyone needs their vices.

Its horrible for your fitness, i stopped doing shishas when i was playing at club level because they absolutely fuck your fitness level.

Got to admit, before Cisse was snapped using one, I'd never even heard of a shisha drug, let alone smoked one off.

This is all the much better considering your avatar :lol: Said in the whitest white guy voice.