Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest neesy111

£15m and i'll carry him to Dortmund on my back.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxroifa9Ml1qlvxm2o1_r2_400.gif

TCD, as many have asked you on here before, do you think strikers with a record like his grow on trees? How the fuck do we replace him? What 'pull' do we have now in the market? How much more money will it take? How can we guarantee the replacement will do better? If only real life football was like videogames, where transfers are so easy.

Cisse being linked with Borussia Dortmund is no surprise - they need a decent striker to replace Levandowski and Cisse fits thebill because despite his lesser impact this season, they know all about his capabilities after his stint with Freiburg and he is used to German football.

They will know that he has not been made the best use of by Pardew this season and that will not put them off. This also applies to some of our other top players ; I see people hammering Cabaye and Tiote on the site and like some others, I know full well that they will do far better with clubs who have a decent manager and playing style.

If we get relegated, Dortmund will be able to get Cisse for between 12-15m and he will prove good value for them at that because they are going to really hit the jackpot for Levandowski.

A club in our position is always going to lose its best players.

Guest neesy111

Lets get rid of our only striker which will somehow lead to Shola being our 1st choice striker next season.  It's a good job I think you're a fruit loop.

Have pretty much accepted now we will be losing two or three key players at least, if they act right now and get a new man in over the next few weeks then obviously that could change, won't hold my breath.

Guest neesy111

Have pretty much accepted now we will be losing two or three key players at least

There's no reason that should happen if we stay up.

I disagree, if players want to leave and they will (if Pardew stays) then we'll sell. 

Dortmund giving up on being a club that wins things then.

Not a chance they'll go for him anyway imo. Dzeko would be a better fit, on top of being a better player and already having the experience of winning the title/top scorer over there.