Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Slippery Sam

Seems like a storm in a tea cup if you ask me.

He'll end up wearing a sponsorless shirt and that'll be the end of it.

Papiss loves the Toon man  :love:

Why would Wonga agree to that?

Think about the extra advertising Wonga would get. An absolute huge amount of subliminal advertising.  A load of players running around and the sponsor logos get lost. Have one player NOT wearing the logo and the brain is stimulated big time.

I don't blame players for being fed up with the hackjob-wheeler-dealer setup and lack of results and ambition but I'd much rather they just be up front. A quality lacking from top to bottom though I'm afraid. Hate football atm now like.

Totally agree

Every single one of them signed up and were happy to join this hackjob-wheeler-dealer setup. What's changed?

So from an Islamic point of view, can someone tell me what the difference between Virgin Money and Wonga is please.

Many people would consider Wonga to be usurious. All Western banks violate Islam by charging interest, but the excessive interest charged by Wonga may simply be more egregious.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmf5nxq2h1qmvuvlo1_500.jpg

I don't blame players for being fed up with the hackjob-wheeler-dealer setup and lack of results and ambition but I'd much rather they just be up front. A quality lacking from top to bottom though I'm afraid. Hate football atm now like.

Totally agree

Every single one of them signed up and were happy to join this hackjob-wheeler-dealer setup. What's changed?

Repeated quotes about being happy of being out of European competition from the very people who are to be motivating you, realisation that your employers are insincere, poor coaching and unfulfilling approaches to games, fan criticism, homesickness. Who knows? Could be any number of eye opening things you can only get from being within the setup. Without going on about him too much, it saw KK off and he was enthusiastic enough to start with and he is one of the few who are candid enough about that.

There is clear disillusionment and lack of satisfaction within the team and setup which for all their rewards I can't blame some of the players for resenting. What I do resent, if it is the case is mercenary behaviour and insincerity from players and if he proves to be another of that ilk then it would be a real shame.

So from an Islamic point of view, can someone tell me what the difference between Virgin Money and Wonga is please.

Many people would consider Wonga to be usurious. All Western banks violate Islam by charging interest, but the excessive interest charged by Wonga may simply be more egregious.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmf5nxq2h1qmvuvlo1_500.jpg

Just watched that episode last night :lol:

I am sure if it was someone like Man Utd or Chelsea who had Wonga as a sponsor and bid for Cisse, he would have no trouble at all pulling the shirt on.

Just stinks of us being a bit shit, him not liking it and thinking of a way to fuck off.

A lot of our own supporters feel his style doesn't suit us and since we are keeping Pardew as manager this might well be a good get out clause for everyone who is happy with mid-table mediocrity and long ball football. So I agree.

Islam doesn't do breaking the rules by degree's, the law is the law. It'd be like an Imam saying hey it's OK having a pint a day but don't get pissed and only one bacon butty a week, mind.

We should all stand up and refuse to wear the crap Wonga shirts, As Bolton supporters did, I would rather have no sponsorship than advertise these criminal money lenders.

'No sponsorship' eh?

http://i42.tinypic.com/15x7sqr.jpg

Islam doesn't do breaking the rules by degree's, the law is the law. It'd be like an Imam saying hey it's OK having a pint a day but don't get pissed and only one bacon butty a week, mind.

We all know that religious people pick and choose how to interpret their scripture all the time. Islam is no different to any other religion in that way.

Guest neesy111

I was surprised that Ashley didn't put Sports Direct on the back of our tops in the Championship.

Guest neesy111

I am just hoping the logo won't be on the infants kit. False hope I know.

It is.  See the away strip.

Islam doesn't do breaking the rules by degree's, the law is the law. It'd be like an Imam saying hey it's OK having a pint a day but don't get p*ssed and only one bacon butty a week, mind.

We all know that religious people pick and choose how to interpret their scripture all the time. Islam is no different to any other religion in that way.

This has to be a notable occasion because I agree with you for once..!

I was once in Malaysia, a Muslim country in the main, and our guide informed us that a certain road was a bad spot for being stopped by Police for a breathalyser ; needless to say, I queried this by saying I thought Muslims didn't touch alcohol, whereupon he replied ; 'Yes - but we are MODERN Muslims...!'