Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Always straying offside and missing absolute sitters, he's a completely different player now. If we can get a striker in January and he still hasn't improved we have to get rid, because when he plays half the time he is a passenger and we just can't afford that shite right now.

Gouffran's missed header that was offside probably robbed Cisse of an open goal. It was a crap finish as well, only fair to mention that seeing as he's being seen by some as an alternative.

He can't hide behind the not getting enough chances excuse anymore, he's being given chances and he's missing or wandering offside.

Was about to say that.... Remy or someone else of similar quality would have had at least one.

He's just beyond saving really, defended him for months on end but i can't do it no more.

Obviously won't happen but need a quality striker desperately.

Gouffran's missed header that was offside probably robbed Cisse of an open goal. It was a crap finish as well, only fair to mention that seeing as he's being seen by some as an alternative.

:spit:

Gouffran's effort was shite and offside to boot, and he took the ball away from Cisse at the far post. I don't really see how you can fail to accept it.

He's fucking shit. Misses far far too many decent chances that any striker with an ounce of intelligence would put away. Was the same last season too.

there is literally no more excuses for him hes not on the wing hes not lacking for chances and its been way too long for it to be just a "bad patch" this is the player he is. That 6 months he had just a ridiculous run of form nothing more

:spit:

Gouffran's effort was shite and offside to boot, and he took the ball away from Cisse at the far post. I don't really see how you can fail to accept it.

Identical to the chance he missed against Fulham before (after?) HBA scored.

The only way he's going to get back his confidence is if he has a run of games where he gets a lot of chances. We can't afford to play like that though, I also doubt we've got a coach who can get the system to generate said chances. Gouffran through the middle from now on.

hes no likelier to score either

The only way he's going to get back his confidence is if he has a run of games where he gets a lot of chances. We can't afford to play like that though, I also doubt we've got a coach who can get the system to generate said chances. Gouffran through the middle from now on.

hes no likelier to score either

More consistent footballer though.