240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Has he caught the flu too?

injured in warm up i think

Rocked up in flip flops apparently, according to the horse blower on BT sport

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Come on Cisse. even the carthorse that is Altidore has now scored more goals than you this season in the PL. Time to get your act together  :lol:

Come on Cisse. even the carthorse that is Altidore has now scored more goals than you this season in the PL. Time to get your act together  :lol:

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for wor Papiss now. We look so much better now he's out of the side. He's got his work cut out to fight his way back into the team. I hope he's not too downhearted by all of this, and works his bollocks of to get back to full fitness/sharpness. Imagine if we can get him and Ben Arfa (and Saylor to a lesser extent) back to their best, we could be genuinely challenging for CL this season!

I find it so hard to believe that the Cisse we see now is the same guy who was tearing it up two season ago. Personally I've lost confidence in him ages ago, and if it weren't for our lack of strikers would want him moved on asap. He doesn't contribute anything atm, a liability whenever he is playing.

I'm not willing to write him off completely despite having been one of his harshest critics last season and this. Other players, like Tiote, have shown it is possible to work through a dip in form and come out at the other end a better player. There's no reason Cisse can't do this, but his head needs to be right or it will never happen. Here's hoping he sees how the other players are doing well battling hard and getting results, and he wants to be a part of it again and works hard to achieve this.

I find it so hard to believe that the Cisse we see now is the same guy who was tearing it up two season ago. Personally I've lost confidence in him ages ago, and if it weren't for our lack of strikers would want him moved on asap. He doesn't contribute anything atm, a liability whenever he is playing.

agreed. Especially in the ManUtd game he didn't!