Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest johnson293

While it may not have been the plan - if this deal comes off, I wonder how many teams might now try their hand with a bid for Ba before the window closes, with Cisse here, which other clubs may see as his replacement.

Or, this signing is a way to keep Ba? Maybe they are mates and Ba played a hand?

Hopefully that is the plan.

--------------------Krul--------------------

Simpson----williamson--Colo------Santon

--------------------------------------------

----------Cabaye------Tiote--------------

Ben Arfa--------------------------Jonas

-----------------Ba-----------------------

-------------------Cisse------------------

New Number 9 :D

:sweetjesus:

Guest bimpy474

Without meaning to piss on your bonfire, I find the timing of the signing a bit random.

Shouldn't be at Senegal's training camp right now? And what happens if he does his cruciate on the first game of the tournament?

Jetting in from their camp and flying back again.

And what if your new centre back does his knee in his first appearance for you, right now feck off :D

Without meaning to p*ss on your bonfire, I find the timing of the signing a bit random.

Shouldn't be at Senegal's training camp right now? And what happens if he does his cruciate in the first game of the tournament?

Deal would have to go through today they were saying earlier. He'll be meeting up with his team mates tomorrow I think.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Cissé began his career with a job in McDonald's then he went on to join AS Génération Foot before transferring to the French side FC Metz in summer 2005.[1] After only one month during the 2005–06 season, he left Metz and was loaned to French side AS Cherbourg Football. During this season, Cissé played 26 games and scored 11 goals for the Normandie club.

:pokerface:

Presumably kicking the burgers into the buns.

Without meaning to p*ss on your bonfire, I find the timing of the signing a bit random.

Shouldn't be at Senegal's training camp right now? And what happens if he does his cruciate in the first game of the tournament?

Then we'll still have the premier leagues 2nd highest goalscorer.

Guest neesy111

Andysafc: Fucking cunt.  I see Papiss Cisse is trending and get my hopes up we're close to signing him.  But no, he's going to the fucking Mags

:D