Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Didn't he stuck the woodwork and score a few offside ones that should have been given?

I think he will get over 15 this year. We were awful for a while last season as a team while he was struggling, I'm hoping to see more from us as a team and a few more goals from Cisse.

16-20.

Be about 8-10 if he gets lucky.

Like last season when he scored more than that, aye? :lol:

He's not got Europa to pad out his goal tally this time, without it he scored 9 with 8 in the league, I think it'll be the same this time around as we've no ambition to be in the cups.

Not really  :lol: worthy but simple minds and all that.  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

He's not got Europa to pad out his goal tally this time, without it he scored 9 with 8 in the league, I think it'll be the same this time around as we've no ambition to be in the cups.

It was definitely :lol: worthy, due to the 'if he gets lucky' comment. Papiss had all the luck last season, of course. It's comical how over the top you go, every time, when you don't like someone/something.

It was definitely :lol: worthy, due to the 'if he gets lucky' comment. Papiss had all the luck last season, of course. It's comical how over the top you go, every time, when you don't like someone/something.

Yes that comment was well ott wasn't it, your reaction to it quite measured, as usual....mate.

I'd expect him to get more than a dozen. I also hope that the likes of Remy, Ben Arfa and Gouffran also chip in so they get 40+ between them. No good being solely reliant on just one player they all need to contribute over the course of the season, it shouldn't be down to just one man.

A few from Cabaye and Sissoko and the back 4 wouldn't go amiss either.

He really needs to be getting close to 20 goals in all competitions to justify his selection.

The way our form has been we will be lucky if the whole team scores 20 goals this season... :lol:

He still gets plenty of chances, it's just that he misses almost all of them now by trying to be clever.

There is some truth to that but at the same time he doesn't get many clear cut ones per game from what i see.

The main reason for that is the midfield that is supposed to be supporting him is 40 yards apart.

When he joined this wasn't an issue because Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Ba were all in close proximity lending support.

Get back to that and he'll score goals, stick with what we currently do and he'll struggle.

He still gets plenty of chances, it's just that he misses almost all of them now by trying to be clever.

Plenty of chances?  you make us sound like barcelona setting messi up every 10 minutes.  Cisse is lucky to get a proprr shooting or heading chance 1 in each half.