Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

This struggles with one on ones reputation he has developed on here is a bit over the top no?

He didn't look up when he was through and just hit the shot blind today. I think strikers who are good in one on ones usually look for where they can beat the keeper. Other than that he could have had a hatrick in the last two games he's played so I don't think he'll struggle to score goals so it's hardly a massive failing.

This struggles with one on ones reputation he has developed on here is a bit over the top no?

He didn't look up when he was through and just hit the shot blind today. I think strikers who are good in one on ones usually look for where they can beat the keeper. Other than that he could have had a hatrick in the last two games he's played so I don't think he'll struggle to score goals so it's hardly a massive failing.

If he scored the goals he has AND the goals he should have he would be a ludicrous striker. I am happy just to have the one he is now. His whole career is a lot of goals and I have no doubt he will score a silly amount of goals for us even if he does miss a shit load of 'easy' chances :aww:

I'd guess Frieberg (sp?) wanted to do business asap as aren't they looking like being relegated from the Bundasliga?

done quite well without him recently. i think they were bottom when he left, now out of the relegation places with 10 points out of 12.

Seriously man, how did we get him for £10 Million? He wasn't exactly a secret and was banging them in like nobody's business in Germany.

Was quoted at £15m not long ago too.

Now think how much some English (say Bent) strikers go for :lol:

In an article on the Mirror's website, it was £5m!

has it been noted the work the lad done today getting back aswell. not normally a fan of forwards coming back so much but he and ba switched it making it hard to mark them out, both put in their shifts today.

Still reminds me of Andy Cole but a far more rounded player. Cole for us was lethal in the box but never really had an influence on the game by dropping deep and linking play. This lad can finish like Cole but can also play a bit and  set others up by his passing or movement. Really, really impressed with him and kudos to Pardew and Llambias for coughing up to get him in black and white. Good stuff. :)

His positioning is his biggest advantage, he can read the game very well.

more his anticpation than his positioning (pedantic probably). have you seen where he is quite often  when the ball comes in but he knows where its going so his momentum gets him there. the lads quality and f*** knows how we got him so cheap.