Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest VaVaVoom

This lad could be our 1st PROPER goalscorer since Shearer.

Raw, pure raw goalscoring ability.

Clever, composed and lethal. 7 in 7. f***ing fantastic signing!

Given up on Ba? ???

Not at all...Ba is a great striker but i actually think Cisse looks the better of the two. Ya not think?

Still not sure, obviously Cisse has come in and been ridiculous but Ba was also and has been pushed out to the side now.

Either way it's a silly argument (apologies), I am just very glad we had two brilliant forwards.

I hear you but i think looking at Cisse his movement and anticipation is better than Ba's.

Like you say though, it is fuckin awesome having two absolutely quality strikers with pedigree.

Happy to keep Shola and Best as back up next season but would like us to move Lovenkrands on and get in a youngster with potential to challenge Shola and Best for a place when our main men go to the ACN.

I think Ba's movement has aided Cisse a great deal, when Ba goes off to right like he has been doing, he takes a couple of defenders with him, which gives Cisse a lot more space to score goals.

Left you mean?

This lad could be our 1st PROPER goalscorer since Shearer.

Raw, pure raw goalscoring ability.

Clever, composed and lethal. 7 in 7. f***ing fantastic signing!

Given up on Ba? ???

Not at all...Ba is a great striker but i actually think Cisse looks the better of the two. Ya not think?

Still not sure, obviously Cisse has come in and been ridiculous but Ba was also and has been pushed out to the side now.

Either way it's a silly argument (apologies), I am just very glad we had two brilliant forwards.

I hear you but i think looking at Cisse his movement and anticipation is better than Ba's.

Like you say though, it is fuckin awesome having two absolutely quality strikers with pedigree.

Happy to keep Shola and Best as back up next season but would like us to move Lovenkrands on and get in a youngster with potential to challenge Shola and Best for a place when our main men go to the ACN.

I think Ba's movement has aided Cisse a great deal, when Ba goes off to right like he has been doing, he takes a couple of defenders with him, which gives Cisse a lot more space to score goals.

Left you mean?

Yep that's what I meant to say.  :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

His name is Papiss Cisse,

he wears the number nine,

and when he saw St.James Park said 'Where's the fucking sign'?

He never signed for Sunderland,

he caught a different flight,

a geordie boy from Senegal he's fucking dynamite!

Guest ThievingMagpie

He reminds of Mario Gomez if I do say so myself. Scores all the hard goals but the impossible ones he seems to just tuck in.

His name is Papiss Cisse,

he wears the number nine,

and when he saw St.James Park said 'Where's the f***ing sign'?

He never signed for Sunderland,

he caught a different flight,

a geordie boy from Senegal he's f***ing dynamite!

Cracking :lol:

I'm starting to compare our trio up top to Owen, Viduka, Martins during the Keegan days, only each player is much better than what we had.

So for Owen, Viduka, Martins, see Cisse, Ba, Ben Arfa respectively.

It's a shame he's nearly 27. I want him for 20 years.

Actually that's great. it makes him less attractive to other clubs every season he stays here because of the diminishing resale value.

Guest icemanblue

I thought that he was just a finisher after his first couple of games, like. Couldn't have been more wrong. He's got so much more to his game. Had some incredible touches today, and showed real quality awareness.

I thought that he was just a finisher after his first couple of games, like. Couldn't have been more wrong. He's got so much more to his game. Had some incredible touches today, and showed real quality awareness.

He received the ball out wide and wriggled free of a few Liverpool players using some clever foot work on a couple of occasions today. Excellent player who will get better.

Guest Howaythetoon

You can see just why he scores so many goals because he is so sharp and his movement is superb too. He also has good technique on either foot and indeed with his head. He really does remind me of Cole, although a more hard working selfless type of forward. He has strength and power too, he was up against two tough arsed defenders today and he held his own more often than not. It s early doors yet but he is looking a real bargain and hats off to all those involved in the deal.