Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Must have re-watched that 2nd goal about 10 times now, gets better every time.  :smitten:

For once even the commentary for the goal was class too... "was there any doubt, this guy is on fire!"

Lad I taught to drive a few years ago is a Frieburg supporter. I emailed him for the craic...

Cisse? Last season he scored 22 goals. 56% of Freiburg's goals. First time in 49 Bundesliga Seasons that a player scored more than half of his teams goals. This season already 9 goals. He's the kind of player who doesn't appear all game and then scores from nothing. He's worth every penny. Absolutely brilliant player and as a childhood Freiburg Fan I'm not happy that he's leaving Freiburg.

and then.....

he's 10 times better than Ba!

We'll see on the second point!

Seems a fair analysis even before he'd kicked a ball for us.

Outstanding.

If it was Rooney who'd scored that second goal, Sky would be sucking his ginger tits for weeks. Outstanding finish.

Aye, so much skill needed to do that whilst off balance, give me that over a hit and hope from 30 yards any day.

Guest Spark

Watching that again and it's absolutely ridiculous. The movement as soon as Cabaye gets the ball, the touch with the outside of the right boot, and then the majestic chip into the top corner. Just immense.

Seriously, that second goal :fwap: :fwap:

We've got a f***ing brilliant striker here, 9 goals in 8 games - what a start he's made to his NUFC career. He's shown so far that he's very much number 9 worthy :smitten:

Guest GeordieBatistuta

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,25212,12038_7649749,00.html

Fastest to 10: Mick Quinn (6 games)

Coventry's Mick Quinn hit 10 goals in his first six Premier League games in the very first Premier League season. Mark Viduka is the second quickest having hit 10 in nine games for Leeds in 2000. Papiss Cisse has seven in seven, so could maybe beat Viduka's tally if he scores a hat-trick against Swansea on Friday!

Papiss Demba Cisse ‏ @CissePapiss Close

@TimKrul jij bent een lelijke keeper vorm is mooier haha

WTF? :lol:

I'd guess he's saying Krul is better than Vorm :dontknow:

I got the translation as 'You are ugly and Vorm is a better Goalkeeper haha' , nasty little bastard .

If it was Rooney who'd scored that second goal, Sky would be sucking his ginger tits for weeks. Outstanding finish.

Yeah but Vorm should have saved it and if Cisse played for Swansea then it would have made it 1-1.

Guest johnson293

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,25212,12038_7649749,00.html

Fastest to 10: Mick Quinn (6 games)

Coventry's Mick Quinn hit 10 goals in his first six Premier League games in the very first Premier League season. Mark Viduka is the second quickest having hit 10 in nine games for Leeds in 2000. Papiss Cisse has seven in seven, so could maybe beat Viduka's tally if he scores a hat-trick against Swansea on Friday!

Aye, that was just after he left us, wasn't it?

Sure he hit a hat-trick against Arsenal on the opening day of that season, too. I remember thinking WTF??  :kasper:

Guest Spark

Papiss Demba Cisse ‏ @CissePapiss Close

@TimKrul jij bent een lelijke keeper vorm is mooier haha

WTF? :lol:

I'd guess he's saying Krul is better than Vorm :dontknow:

I got the translation as 'You are ugly and Vorm is a better Goalkeeper haha' , nasty little bastard .

Nah, he's saying Vorm is better-looking.