Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

The first goal was a cracking finish, the second goal was absolutely magical.

Thought it was going over when he first hit it, was only on the replay where you see just how fantastic a bit of finishing it was.

We've got an absolute beast on our hands here.

£8m :yao:

The fact that I even had a point when I half jokingly called him the best striker in the league says a lot. Fantastic player.

When you consider the money his goals may make us in league position and Europe, its been very good business, may also allow us to keep players if in Europe. Have to say for all stupid things the club have done, the management are looking very astute now. They may gamble a bit and cause controversy but we look a lot better team than when the club was first bought and finances are well under control. Thats good management

What they fuck were they expecting Vorm to do about that?! Do they think if he'd run to his back fucking post when the ball came through that Cisse would still have tried an audacious lob that Vorm would have saved rather than just tapping it in to the yards of empty net the keeper had just left in front of him?

That's me telt :lol:

Again though, another goal in the first 20 minutes, and 2 more notches on his belt. The man's insane, a gebuine goal poacher. Pure pest.

Looks a helluva lot more than a poacher to me! What a start to his toon career! unbelievable!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Imagine if he gets more followers on twitter than Demba

That will proper fuck him off :))

mmm... love their bitterness. Trying to put a positive spin on it "That's Ba gone then".

"With MON in charge, if we wanted him he'd have been coming here to be honest. We're clearly looking elsewhere."

:aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

hehe just been reading through the earlier pages of this thread :) :)

Lad I taught to drive a few years ago is a Frieburg supporter. I emailed him for the craic...

Cisse? Last season he scored 22 goals. 56% of Freiburg's goals. First time in 49 Bundesliga Seasons that a player scored more than half of his teams goals. This season already 9 goals. He's the kind of player who doesn't appear all game and then scores from nothing. He's worth every penny. Absolutely brilliant player and as a childhood Freiburg Fan I'm not happy that he's leaving Freiburg.

and then.....

he's 10 times better than Ba!

We'll see on the second point!

Seems a fair analysis even before he'd kicked a ball for us.

Outstanding.

Cisse is no surprise to anyone who has watched Bundesiga football. The day we signed him a German told me we had signed the best player in the league - always debatable - but the lad who said it is pretty level headed, knows his football and also who is also playing for Bayern, Dortmund etc.

While Graham Carr justifiably gets a lot of praise, in fairness most people in football knew about Cisse, perhaps the main credit for his signing has to go to the administrators (Llambias, Charnley etc) who made it happen so quickly and efficiently.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Vorm says the second finish was a fluke according to Routledge and Graham on Soccer AM. Aimed at the bottom corner apparently  :idiot2:

When I first saw it in real time and my screen was a bit 'dusty' my initial thought was he had slipped and it has fortunately looped over the keeper but you only need to watch it once in slow-mo to see he deliberately gets his foot under it and guides it perfectly into the top corner.

To suggest otherwise is either moronic or very bitter. There is not a chance that was a fluke.

Guest johnson293

Nicked from FB...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/522491_3312750590942_1633483708_2740209_2087210708_n.jpg

Sorry if its an ageing welshman.

Cant work out if I like or dislike his nonchalant celebrations.

I love them. It's like 'how about that?' rather than what Henry used to do.

Yep, I love his celebrations, it's like there was no doubt he was ever going to score. Funnily enough I thought yesterday when he scored the first HBA came over and smiled at him as if to say 'yep, you've scored another one, was always gonna happen tbh'.