Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

The one chance he put wide.. I was thinking to myself "He's great but if he had more technique he would've tried to chip the keeper with the outside of his foot".. And then minutes later, he does exactly that in the most beautiful manner.. proper Bergcamp shit.. What a striker!

He's so energetic and hungry for goals that he's an absolute asset to have on the pitch.

Even when you're not playing well, I have a feeling he'd grab you a goal or two. When you watch in person, you can see his constant attempt to make clever runs and beat the offside trap. It's a quality that sometimes isn't as highlighted as much on the telly.

He's a bit like what Darren Bent done for us, but better.

Clinical finisher hungry for goals, but so much quicker than Bent was when reacting to half chances ect.

Aye, if you ignore the fact Darren Bent's a shite footballer. :yao: Twice the player Bent is.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

From Louis Saha on twitter:

What a second goal from Papiss Cisse. Thats Henry stuff.

:aww:

I said 1-4 and I thought if he got 5 then that would be pretty good considering it's a new club for him, new country etc. 9 goals though, fucking 9 goals. We just need Ba to find his form again and imagine how good we would be then?

This isn't a dig but it's crazy how he was dropped for a game and there was talk of him struggling to settle after the mackems game.

It was absolutely fucking ludicrous, and that IS a dig from me, he'd scored 2 in 3 (or 4) at that point and his all round game looked very very good.

He's ridiculous.