Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

What a player! His 2nd yesterday was world class - fluke my arse! :coolsmiley:

There's hd highlights on yt of the game yesterday and it shows his second from about 4 different angles in slow mo, it jus gets better every time.

What a player! His 2nd yesterday was world class - fluke my arse! :coolsmiley:

There's hd highlights on yt of the game yesterday and it shows his second from about 4 different angles in slow mo, it jus gets better every time.

Just watched the post-match stuff as had to head straight to work at FT. Rob Lee said his 2nd had a touch of 'Tino' about it and I agree. Pretty much an outrageous finish which was 'meant'.

To be honest, people just need to realise that he's the master of the mis-hit shot. He just keeps on doing it, I mean, he scored a shinner on his debut, luckily shinned another in against Norwich, scored a flukey header against Liverpool and now he's hitting the top corner with a chip-shot when he meant to place it in the bottom corner.

To be honest, people just need to realise that he's the master of the mis-hit shot. He just keeps on doing it, I mean, he scored a shinner on his debut, luckily shinned another in against Norwich, scored a flukey header against Liverpool and now he's hitting the top corner with a chip-shot when he meant to place it in the bottom corner.

Yeah i don't get this about people not believing it's intentional, at school I couldn't do much at all in a football playground but I was godly at getting the ball to go wherever I wanted off any part of my lower body, ankles, shins, thighs, instep, outstep. Scored many like the Villa goal in jumpers-for-goalposts. Only seems fitting that players 1,000,000 times better than me could do it too.

Goes back to something about Elliot being chipped or similar. Elliot says not to believe Krul and calls him a bellend, Krul says Elliot is ugly, Cisse says Krul is ugly and worse than Vorm. :lol:

"He is scoring everything at the moment," said Krul. "In training on Thursday he chipped Rob Elliot from 40 metres."

:lol:

Goes back to something about Elliot being chipped or similar. Elliot says not to believe Krul and calls him a bellend, Krul says Elliot is ugly, Cisse says Krul is ugly and worse than Vorm. :lol:

"He is scoring everything at the moment," said Krul. "In training on Thursday he chipped Rob Elliot from 40 metres."

Pretty accurate what was stated early how he misses the easier chances and scores the wonder goals.

only the one at west brom was one where he 'should' have scored. good keeping v norwich.

I love him randomly bringing Vorm into it :lol: makes it seem like he's really thought about it