Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

If he gets 20+ he (and we) will have had an excellent season. He's capable of getting more obviously but not many players will get more than 20 in the league.

I also expect him to fill his fucking boots against the dross in the Europa League mind. 

If he gets 20+ he (and we) will have had an excellent season. He's capable of getting more obviously but not many players will get more than 20 in the league.

I also expect him to fill his fucking boots against the dross in the Europa League mind. 

One thing i really hope is different about this season's Euro ventures is this. Want to see some serious amount of goals from the likes of Cisse against some of the shite we come up against, starting with Atromitos.

Whilst that's very optimistic, based on our ability to create chances and based on his finishing ability - it's the best chance we've had since Shearer to hit 30. Could happen, probably won't.

I absolutely refuse to be drawn into making derogatory comments about our Europa League opponents because I could very well end up with egg on my face.

Probably the wisest words to have been spoken this pre-season?

Oh, and he scores when he wants.

I absolutely refuse to be drawn into making derogatory comments about our Europa League opponents because I could very well end up with egg on my face.

I know what you mean. But the likes of Tblisi, Bnei Sakhnin, Zulte-Waregem, Panionios, etc - they were utter dross, had we lost or won. It'd take something beyond 'having worse players' to lose those sorts of games (because we don't, our players are comfortably superior). I look at the teams who are confirmed for the competition so far, and we have one of the best sides on-paper[/rtg] and should piss this round and the group stages.

If you wanna call that complacent/arrogant, i don't really care. It's the truth.

That Chelsea game was tremendous. Not sure I've ever seen a more confident striker than Cisse during that period of the season, he was like a man possessed. That night typified his brilliance/confidence.