Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Cisse can't score if he's facing his own goal and having balls hoofed up to him from 70 yards away, about a foot over his head.

He's simply not that kind of striker. He was scoring goals and playing well as a lone striker last season because of the creative outlets around him, feeding him balls into his feet and giving him the service that he needs.

He couldn't have asked for better service yesterday. 4 good/great chances in the box and no end result.

You're saying he doesn't get the service but he blatantly did, many times :lol: He's bullet proof.

He's out of form. He's lacking confidence. He isn't s***.

He's still the best we've got though, and no other option other than Shola.

I'm not denying any of that, just that he got the chances he's been wanting all season and did nothing with them, in a game we needed to win.

You're saying he doesn't get the service but he blatantly did, many times :lol: He's bullet proof.

He's certainly not 'bullet proof', but he's all we've got and he's the only one out there that has any chance of keeping us up.

Should have scored the one from Debuchy's excellent cross and at least tested the keeper with the shot at the end.

He's undoubtedly out of form, but if we had kept giving him the service yesterday I think he'd have scored.

He's out of form. He's lacking confidence. He isn't s***.

He's still the best we've got though, and no other option other than Shola.

I'm not denying any of that, just that he got the chances he's been wanting all season and did nothing with them, in a game we needed to win.

He didn't really do much wrong on any of those chances bar the one which went over the bar. Even that one he created himself with a smart first touch and turn. I don't think many keepers would have saved that first header, and the volley on the turn was fantastic technique in itself.

Cisse form is the least of our worries... Just not getting the breaks this season by and large...

He's up there in our worries.

If he doesn't start scoring soon, we are dependent on HBA or a new signing to keep us up.

He's genuinely out of form and has been all season. Big, bad Demba has gone and Cisse needs to pick up the mantle of being THAT guy.

Cisse form is the least of our worries... Just not getting the breaks this season by and large...

If he doesn't start scoring soon, we are dependent on HBA or a new signing to keep us up.

He's genuinely out of form and has been all season. Big, bad Demba has gone and Cisse needs to pick up the mantle of being THAT guy.

:thup:

Yup. Baffling statement to say he's the least of our worries. If he keeps doing as he has for the last six months we could very well be down.

Yup. Baffling statement to say he's the least of our worries. If he keeps doing as he has for the last six months we could very well be down.

I think he's coming into form since Ba left... I was down at Norwich and he got nothing other than a few high balls to contest... Just needs regular service but at the moment the team are feeding him scraps...

I think he's coming into form since Ba left... I was down at Norwich and he got nothing other than a few high balls to contest... Just needs regular service but at the moment the team are feeding him scraps...

As College Dropout has argued far better than I ever could he got plenty of service yesterday and missed a few you would really hope your striker tucks away in a relegation battle. We are hugely dependent on him refinding his goalscoring form and quickly.

Really? Because I think our main striker only have 4(??) league goals this season, with one of those going in off his arse, is slightly concerning.

I'm not disagreeing its concerning... I clearly said "least of our worries..." Says it all about the mess we are in... Sorting the midfield out is priority... It's been overrun every game this season in the league... Neither protecting the defence or creating any chances...

Guest tollemache

There's some aspects of his game that I truly dislike. The early, first time shot is up there. So much harder, when he could just take a touch and leave himself with an easier finish.

The offside shit is unbelievable.

That's it. Thing is last season those early first time shots were busting the net. All players are confidence players really, but you sense that he's especially mojo-driven. If he's feeling lucky, he'll waft his foot at anything and expect it to go in

There's some aspects of his game that I truly dislike. The early, first time shot is up there. So much harder, when he could just take a touch and leave himself with an easier finish.

The offside s*** is unbelievable.

That's it. Thing is last season those early first time shots were busting the net. All players are confidence players really, but you sense that he's especially mojo-driven. If he's feeling lucky, he'll waft his foot at anything and expect it to go in

Yep. That was always my biggest concern with Cisse. A lot of his goals where difficult blockbuster goals. Difficult to keep that level up. More tap-ins and bungled in goals please.

Hope to God he begins to score against those Brummoi gits

I couldn't put up with another inexplicably hysterical celebration like they'd just beaten their greatest rivals from those peabrains.