Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

A lot of strikers try that popping on and offside technique, its tough to get right, ok when it works you end up through on goal but more often than not you will be flagged offside.

Cisse seems to like to try it all the time and then that makes it easier for side to step up on him, he was not relying on that so much last season, he was deeper timing his runs or getting shots off early. He is just searching for form and trying to gain any advantage he can over opposition defenders.

He's not far away from a decent scoring run IMO, he could have had a couple a week for the last few games. Just not quite going in, but they will.

I know it's stating the obvious but the most frustrating thing about Metalist was that the goals were perfectly legitimate. I include the second one in that, too - there was nothing in it. I don't know how the linesman could make that call. We wouldn't even be talking about the chances missed had the linesmen not fucked us over.

Has looked far better since Ba left IMO. Think one HBA and the Gouff are flying then he'll bang them in.

Definitely, honestly the whole team have. Ba banging in the goals to get us points here and there was hiding from the fact we wasn't a team now i think we are.

I think he will score this weekend, especially if HBA and Gouffran play hell if just one of them plays i think he will score.

I don't think our recent improvement has got anything to do with Ba leaving.

Its obviously mostly to do with the arrivals but i do think replacing Ba with Sissoko and Gouffran in a sense has made the team a lot more team orientated and about team play than individual ability this performances improved.

Don't get me wrong Sissoko and Gouffran obviously have individual ability but there seems to be more a focus on team play now than their was before.

Laughable. He often starts offside let's be honest. He often clearly isn't looking across the line to even attempt being onside. C'mon.

Nah, not "often" like, it's happened a few times this season where he's looked absolutely brain dead standing in a offside position but there's no need to exaggerate it. (He has an average of 1 offside a game according to that shitty WhoScored.)

Don't believe that like.

Sometimes he's so offside, the deep player knows it and doesn't pass it to him. Bigi's goal for example. I'd like to believe he was making a distracting run but tbh, he was miles off and wasn't dragging any defenders with him.

Same match I think he decided to hold Ba's hand in an offside position.