Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest neesy111

Been re watching the goal, better than Rafaels yesterday.

Rafael's goal was so overrated, man. :lol: Berbatov's was better.

This.

This.

Fuck off, man. Rafael's goal was fucking class, man. Straight as an arrow. Did amazingly well to get that power and keep it from rising.

And the keeper standing miles the other way. (I know it was because he was going after the ball few seconds earlier, but still, there was a huge gap to his right.)

This.

f*** off, man. Rafael's goal was f***ing class, man. Straight as an arrow. Did amazingly well to get that power and keep it from rising.

And the keeper standing miles the other way. (I know it was because he was going after the ball few seconds earlier, but still, there was a huge gap to his right.)

Keepers got nowt to do with it. Wasn't getting it where ever he was.

Berbatov's was better fwiw.

Thought Berbatov's was the best. The other two were spectacular strikes, but both players basically just swung their legs and happened to make the sweetest of connections. Tell me you can't conceive that the likelihood is those shots sailed over the stands in most parallel universes. Berbatov however scores that goal in all time-lines, he meant each and every inch of that and knew exactly what he was doing and what would happen after the ball left his foot.

Thought Berbatov's was the best. The other two were spectacular strikes, but both players basically just swung their legs and happened to make the sweetest of connections.

Some players make the sweetest of connections more than most. It must be coincidence.

Thought Berbatov's was the best. The other two were spectacular strikes, but both players basically just swung their legs and happened to make the sweetest of connections.

Some players make the sweetest of connections more than most. It must be coincidence.

Well correct me if I'm wrong, but Raphael doesn't score those week-in-week-out and although Cisse does score a fair few screamers he also fluffs his lines quite a lot too - as seen in the first half of this game - whereas Berbatov has scored many quality goals and has demonstrated over numerous years that he has a control of the ball that most players could only dream of.

So I'm not really sure what your point is, it appears that you might be suggesting that Cisse and/or Raphael are of a comparable skill level to Berbatov, but that would be a ludicrous thing to say.

I get what you mean Indi :thup:

That said I still prefer Rafael's, as you say 9/10 that ends up hitting some poor fan in the face but he still intended to smash that ball into the top corner and in this instance he caught it perfectly.