Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Was terrible today but far play he got us 3 points and you cannot argue with that.

Thought it was offside too, hate goals like that because the celebration is delayed and not nearly as good :lol:

Said it in the match thread, but at the moment he's so out of form he should just be focusing on playing off the last man as he did for his goal. Then start getting more involved again once his form comes back.

The moment he got the ball, I was waiting and waiting and waiting for the offside flag. The moment the ball was in the back of the net, I was waiting and waiting.

The moment he turned up to celebrate, I did too.

That was the worst performance he's put in all season like, his passing was shameful :lol:

Cool as fuck for the goal though.

It looked cool as fuck because it went in, but his first touch I'm fairly sure wasn't meant to see the ball bounce to chest height. :lol:

I said in the match thread that all the moaners who wanted him off were wrong because he's one of the few in our side who can score a goal. We can whine all we like about his game but other than Sissoko and Cabaye from a free kick there's not a lot else.