Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest firetotheworks

If I was this bloke I'd be so fucking pissed off with what I was being asked to do. It's an absolute waste of a striker.

Seriously, his luck? Brilliant ball, run, and the ball trickles (possibly) completely over and its cleared off the line and the lino at the same time fucking trips over his own feet.

Linos have it for Cisse man.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest palnese

Won't blame him too much for looking shite under this manager, but get into the fucking box, man.

The one where Debuchy whipped it in and Cisse just stood there on the edge of the 18-yard box :rant:

Should have at least got that first half chance on target and should have been in the box for the Debuchy cross but the fact these are the only chances he got says it all.

If he was consantly missing well carved out chances I would be worried, all he ever gets is scraps to work.  If he misses any of them or genuinely makes a mistake or screws up, its jumped upon as him being shit.

Guest strongbow69

Hate seeing this lad ending up on the wing with the ball at his feet. Fucking useless position for him.

or 40 yards from our own goal, or in the right back position, or 1 v 4, I would beg to leave tbh

Hurts me seeing us get balls in the box and him not busting a nutt to get on the end of them.

Thats cos he has usally picked the ball up from deep or is actually trying to cross to himself from the right.

Hurts me seeing us get balls in the box and him not busting a nutt to get on the end of them.

Thats cos he has usally picked the ball up from deep or is actually trying to cross to himself from the right.

Yup, it's bloody woeful stuff.

He usually gets in the box but he is nearly always the only target, there is no one else to pull a defender away to try and buy him that space.  Plus any team that as done its home work on us will no Cisse is isoltaed most of the time.

Would rather seem him busting a gut but I get what you mean :thup:

Busting a gut to do what, I think he has busted a gut on many occasion.  Hes played large amount of games on his own up front, chasing shit balls and crap long passes where he has to try and win headers.