Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Sammy seemed to get more praise for the assist than Cisse did for scoring.

It was a cracking cross, like. Such a simple goal.

Glad he's off the mark. He's been atrocious all night aside from that, but if he's sticking it in the net it's not really a bother - so long as everyone else is playing well.

Glad he's off the mark. He's been atrocious all night aside from that, but if he's sticking it in the net it's not really a bother - so long as everyone else is playing well.

Oh definitely but I didn't see anyone embrace Cisse in celebration was all.

He really has been terrible apart from the goal, he has a long way to go before I regain any sort of faith in him.

Oh definitely but I didn't see anyone embrace Cisse in celebration was all.

He really has been terrible apart from the goal, he has a long way to go before I regain any sort of faith in him.

maybe they didn't know he was onside.

(see what I did there)

Well taken header...peach of a cross from Sammy.

Cisse still needs till get a grip tho, the swing and miss,  and also when he should have played the easy ball to gouffran(?...shit stream) but instead tried to score from am impossible angle, could have been one up 10 mins earlier imo.

Anyway, hope this is the jump start he needed.

Guest Jeebuzchrist!

Yep, he fluffed about ten chances before the golden plated, diamond crusted, platinum lined chance came his way... ;)

But he was there in the right position wasn't he? in between the central backs. His run and the timing was as well worked as the cross!

It's been done to death but the fact is he offers nothing if he's not scoring goals, that's why it's imperative he has a link man behind him. If he's trying to link play he's basically just giving he ball away

I still can't get that 6 yard pass back to Anita from last Saturday which went over Anita and out for a throw! Such basics and he's a mess at it! Agree with above though.

Just seen the double swing and miss with both feet. My God  :lol:

In the moments after, if given the choice of being on the pitch at SJP or down a Siberian coal mine he'd have reached for his shovel.

Its amazing at just how poor a player he is if not doing what he's employed to do.