Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Useless to have if the system dosn't have the right players to provide him with the assists.

This shit still gets peddled.. :lol:

I thought after a couple of weeks of bench duty and the rest of the team being confident after a set of excellent results today might well be the day he scores and starts finding his way back into the first team. Still hopelessly out of form, alas..

The commentator called it today, was something like "must be frustrating for a manager when your player is too lazy to get back onside". Sums Cisse up this season, too lazy to get back onside or even time his run. Doesn't seem to care anymore, if he runs, gets through and scores then happy days, if not  :yao:

Time to sell, sadly. Either his heart's not in it or he's just utterly crap.

Bit of both imo, I don't think he's good enough to be a starter for a club of our size as he really doesn't offer anything which make us more of a threat.

We should sell him and take whatever we can get.

Time to sell, sadly. Either his heart's not in it or he's just utterly crap.

I agree. Will always remember his great run when he first joined but he's never getting back to that for one reason or another. We need someone who's actually of use to us.

So low on confidence and we can't afford to wait for him to get it up. It's been nearly a year and a half already.

I don't even think it's a confidence thing. I think he just wanted out in the summer and he's still sulking about it.

So low on confidence and we can't afford to wait for him to get it up. It's been nearly a year and a half already.

I don't even think it's a confidence thing. I think he just wanted out in the summer and he's still sulking about it.

Did anyone want him?

Guest bimpy474

He really needs to look at the rule book about offsides, he is so bad, he's actually worse than some Sunday league players i ref. It's mind boggling that someone who has played for as long as him, hasn't worked out the actual fucking rule yet.

Guest bimpy474

He's always been a lazy/casual player and that's why he's always struggled with offsides. He's old enough now, it's not going to change.

There is nothing lazy or casual about looking across a line and seeing every opposition player ahead of you and still running forward. It's just rank bad play, in fact it's embarrassingly bad play. Totally brainless.

Guest bimpy474

It isn't the day to slate this boy, tbh. Not that I don't agree with the general sentiment.

When is then, not after watching him do it during the match, the match we played today. Confused by that comment tbh.

It isn't the day to slate this boy, tbh. Not that I don't agree with the general sentiment.

When is then, not after watching him do it during the match, the match we played today. Confused by that comment tbh.

Shola had been shit before Cisse came on, and by the time he was on the pitch we were all over the place in other areas. I think that's what he means.