Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

The man is utterly confused. :lol:

:lol: You would like to think Sky would have picked up on that like, thought "this interview makes no sense at all" and just binned the quotes. But no, straight to the front page with "Cisse says protests are damaging Newcastle."

Awesome journalism.

Keith Bishop spending his PR budget well.

He benefitted from Sammi putting the cross very early. He needs that or he is offside again. That said, it was a perfect ball from Sammi as it happens.

It's the sort of cross he thrives on though, early crosses make his movement look much better. The first goal wasn't even a good cross, he created that almost out of nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

That Neil Cameron in the Chronicle has written an article about how Cisse plays best in a 4-4-2, as he did with Ba when we finished 5th.

Can't get my head round somebody having a senior football journalism job and being that clueless. Frightening.

That Neil Cameron in the Chronicle has written an article about how Cisse plays best in a 4-4-2, as he did with Ba when we finished 5th.

Can't get my head round somebody having a senior football journalism job and being that clueless. Frightening.

The Chronicle's Chief Sports Writer says hi. :lol:

The Chronicle's Chief Sports Writer says hi. :lol:

Aye I knaa but he's just thick full stop. Cameron annoys me more for some reason, I think it's because they get him to do more opinion pieces. I'm sure he's a nice bloke but his writing is run of the mill at best and he just knows nowt about football.

I get disproportionally annoyed by those articles he does after every game.

5 THINGS NEIL CAMERON LEARNED ABOUT NUFC TODAY

1. THE DEFENCE ISN'T VERY GOOD

2. PAPISS CISSE CAN SCORE GOALS

etc...

Cheers Neil. Very insightful.

He's back.

I think the real Cissé has an identical twin brother. The real Cissé was the person who played for us in the January he signed. His twin brother took over for the last two seasons. The real Cissé was back for a few games this season and then he went to Africa to play during the international break. After today's performance it looks like the real Cissé has swapped places again with his identical twin brother.

He's back.

I think the real Cissé has an identical twin brother. The real Cissé was the person who played for us in the January he signed. His twin brother took over for the last two seasons. The real Cissé was back for a few games this season and then he went to Africa to play during the international break. After today's performance it looks like the real Cissé has swapped places again with his identical twin brother.

Just like LoveItIfWeBeatU has a twin brother.  But they both post shite so nobody can tell.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...