Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

A performance that's hard to assess. Scored twice, otherwise absolutely crap.

Yes,could have done with him concentrating on work outside the box rather than getting on the end of crosses. Bit of a travesty that he scored two goals in 45 mins.  :weep:

A performance that's hard to assess. Scored twice, otherwise absolutely crap.

He is an instinctive poacher, gets on the end of things or picks up bits n pieces in the box.  He isn't going to graft like Drogba.  Not all players are the same.

2011/12 - one goal every 86 mins

2012/13 - one goal every 375 mins

2013/14 - one goal every 691 mins

2014/15 - one goal every 66 mins

After two years of absolute crap, his scoring rate is actually better than his first 6 months. :lol:

"I'm happy" :)

I know i make fun of him for sometimes being so infuriating with his offsides, and his inability to do simple footballing things - but then this crazy bastard scores, and he smiles his face off, and he runs over to a little bairn on the side of the pitch and hugs the kid, makes that kid's day. And there he goes smiling away, scoring another goal, wheeling away happy as all hell. Interviews after and just smiles, and says how happy he is. I love his attitude, man.

"I'm happy" :)

I know i make fun of him for sometimes being so infuriating with his offsides, and his inability to do simple footballing things - but then this crazy bastard scores, and he smiles his face off, and he runs over to a little bairn on the side of the pitch and hugs the kid, makes that kid's day. And there he goes smiling away, scoring another goal, wheeling away happy as all hell. Interviews after and just smiles, and says how happy he is. I love his attitude, man.

It's hard not to like the guy, even when he's absolutely shot for form. Glad to see him scoring again, we need it.

It's no surprise he's doing better with a proper winger in the team. Amazing return given the stop-start nature of his season. He doesn't even look totally fit either :lol:

Can see him playing well with Aarons if he ever gets back.

:thup:

Aarons looks to have the best cross on him (and more varied types of delivery), of all our wingers.

I would love to see Cisse alongside Ayoze, but with a playmaker behind the two of them. Cisse could then just focus on lurking in dangerous areas ,and not need to be as involved in play per se. He is a heck of a goal scorer.

His general play, however, is absolutely revolting, and quite offensive in truth.

2011/12 - one goal every 86 mins

2012/13 - one goal every 375 mins

2013/14 - one goal every 691 mins

2014/15 - one goal every 66 mins

After two years of absolute crap, his scoring rate is actually better than his first 6 months. :lol:

What the stats don't show is one of those years (13/14) He scored 8-10 legit goals the were ruled offside...