Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

The constant banging on and on about it from sky was awful tbh, still doing it after the final whistle.

tbf that's what they always do. He looks at Coleman I think and motions his elbow towards him. Fortunate the ref didn't see it,

When was this like??

If pundits and Martinez think Cisse should have been shown a red card for elbowing Coleman, when are referees going to start dishing out red cards to defenders who manhandle forwards.

Coleman had a vice like grip on Cisse's arm trying to prevent him from getting a run at the incoming cross.  If refs start sending off the defenders who are the instigators of such occurrances, then forwards will cease trying to free themselves of illegal holding by the defender. 

It's fucking football man, I'm all about protecting players in certain circumstances but in the box tussles are part & parcel with the game. Sky and media can fuck off - people are slinging arms and elbows all fucking over.

Really enjoyed that elbow tbh. If you aren't going to get the pen, might as well give the cheat a good smack in the face.

Aye cunt won't do it again in a hurry.

Rooney done the same yeasterday (holding player not trying for the ball) and it was mentioned that next year the new rule will make it harder for this stuff to happen.

Go

Hilarious those saying it wasn't a red. Clear as day.

I hope they remain true and suspend him for the games he'll miss at the AFCON rather than after. It won't mean much in that case.

Shut up and celebrate :lol: