Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I have no doubt he will be gone in the Summer but I think it would be daft to sell him now - unless of course they have a guaranteed goalscorer lined up which I somehow doubt.  And even then, it might take a while for a new player to settle in.  If we had plenty of goals from elsewhere in the team, it would not be so much of an issue but considering we concede so many goals and score so few, we desperately need to hold onto the players who can score goals.

Now only if Mike Ashley decided to sign Bony, who was seemingly interested in joining us, but you know, didn't want to cough up a few extra million - the lad is probably going for nearly 30M now?

Nice job.

Now only if Mike Ashley decided to sign Bony, who was seemingly interested in joining us, but you know, didn't want to cough up a few extra million - the lad is probably going for nearly 30M now?

Nice job.

25 million rising to 30 according to SSN.

Nice job.

Not that he'd have been worth anything like that under a year or so under Pards.

Disgusting. His was the most clear with violent intent. No running motion, no trying to ungrapple yourself, plain hits him in the face. Nothing.

When he does something silly at the Euro's the media and FA should blame themselves. Actually - it's better to build these lads up as untouchable - being English they'll ultimately fail. I guess that's more fun for them,

He hit him in the face because the b****** was getting away with wrestling inside the penalty area. That is also an offence FYI. It's just a shame he didn't break his f***ing jaw.

TCD was referring to Sterling

It was predictable Sterling would get away with it, Cisse did deserve his ban BUT it's just frustrating when you see certain players get away with worse

These people just long to disagree with me for the sake of it. I agree with you fully and I was referring to Sterling as you mention.

Aguero, Bony, Dzeko, Negredo (on loan out right?), Jovatec :lol:

There were rumours in today's papers about Negredo making that a permanent switch this Jan.

Sure it's permanent the end of the season regardless.

Disgusting. His was the most clear with violent intent. No running motion, no trying to ungrapple yourself, plain hits him in the face. Nothing.

When he does something silly at the Euro's the media and FA should blame themselves. Actually - it's better to build these lads up as untouchable - being English they'll ultimately fail. I guess that's more fun for them,

He hit him in the face because the b****** was getting away with wrestling inside the penalty area. That is also an offence FYI. It's just a shame he didn't break his f***ing jaw.

It was predictable Sterling would get away with it, Cisse did deserve his ban BUT it's just frustrating when you see certain players get away with worse

These people just long to disagree with me for the sake of it. I agree with you fully and I was referring to Sterling as you mention.

Think alls you needed to do was say the actual name of the person you were referring to in your original post given its a thread about Cisse and the sterling incident happened shortly after.

Think alls you needed to do was say the actual name of the person you were referring to in your original post given its a thread about Cisse and the sterling incident happened shortly after.

The post above is about Sterling. The words 'Euros' and 'English' is a clue that I wasn't talking about Papiss.