Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Gino14

I could have at least appreciated him totally laying Evans out.  That would be almost worth the 3 or 4 game ban he's going to get.  Spitting is just pathetic though from both players.  I have no problem with Cisse getting his ban for that, but we'll struggle to score without him.  The worst part as everyone knows, will be Evans inevitably getting away with his spitting, with the FA citing some lame excuse as to why his can't be judged.

Spitting is a filthy thing to do, but how many of us would do something morally acceptable if we'd been spat on?

I would have clipped Evans.

Aye, spitting straight back does somewhat take away any moral high ground he might have had.

Right but he has a second to process. It's fucking filthy, but Cisse's not exercising any judgement. He's just reacting.

Spitting is a filthy thing to do, but how many of us would do something morally acceptable if we'd been spat on?

I'd have punched his nose into his brain, but footballers don't do it, ever. They must have a list of stuff not to do beside their bed that includes throwing punches.

I'd have punched his nose into his brain, but footballers don't do it, ever. They must have a list of stuff not to do beside their bed that includes throwing punches.

Spitting isn't on it though? :)

The pair of them are fucking disgusting. It's a disgraceful thing to do and they both deserve a ban. Can't just pretend it didn't happen or he should get away with it because he happens to play for your team, it was what it was - fucking disgusting and they were both in the wrong.

Yeah my take on it too ,Evans spat and missed Cisse spat and missed both child like and unprofessional ,like to see what the ref makes of starting it but the challenges before that were pathetic and girly stuff too and both bring game into disrepute and Cisse comes out more tarnished for reacting like he did  :blackeye:

The mackem game is the only one I am bothered about too. Fourth arse-kicking in a row on the way then.

Fifth.

:(

Shit - will it be 5?

Aye.

0-3

1-2

0-3

0-1

We haven't beaten them since 2011.

Guest Roger Kint

Could be a 6 game ban apparently :lol: Fuck this season, cant wait til it ends and we can get started with wasting the next one