New NUFC kit 2012/13?

FrenchWilliam

I'm a fan of half black half white one actually. The home one would be ok if it wasnt for the stupid shit going on with the stripes and the stupidly oversized sponsor box. The less said about that silver one the better.

If i had it my way i wouldnt change from this seasons kit anyway, i love it.

I remember when we thought this season's kits were just fake's and they ended up being real deal. I think all those kits are a disgrace tbh.

People actually getting paid to 'design' these. This is the sort of thing you draw as a kid in 1st or middle school, when drawing your favourite players, or your own kit design.

I remember when we thought this season's kits were just fake's and they ended up being real deal. I think all those kits are a disgrace tbh.

People actually getting paid to 'design' these. This is the sort of thing you draw as a kid in 1st or middle school, when drawing your favourite players, or your own kit design.

Or while having only MS Paint available. No, wait. That's a bit harsh on the endless qualities of MS Paint.

That's what is worrying me. :lol:

People were absolutely certain that kit was bollocks. Pretty sure it happened with the last one as well.

I'd rather keep this seasons. It's really grown on me over the past few months, I think it looks dapper as fuck now.

The one of the current season is the best since the 07/09 shirt imo. The shirt from our Championship campaign wasn't too bad, either.

10/11 was horrible as the supposed new ones are.