sunderland

JH

He has accused of the ref and Newcastle staff of meeting to the media, based on a rumour apparently, now he is insulting our players and lying about where Tiote got hit. Is this "class"?  ???

Guest bimpy474

Why the fuck do people keep saying Tiote got hit in the chest? It is bizarre, you can see his face wobble on the replay ffs.

Because that Sess fanny hit him in the chest with his right elbow first, then hit him in the face with the back of his left fist.

Its as if the second swinging arm to the mush never existed. (Mackem logic, its the future i've seen it).

Why the fuck do people keep saying Tiote got hit in the chest? It is bizarre, you can see his face wobble on the replay ffs.

Because that Sess fanny hit him in the chest with his right elbow first, then hit him in the face with the back of his left fist.

Its as if the second swinging arm to the mush never existed. (Mackem logic, its the future i've seen it).

Well tbf, if Tiote had've taken the elbow to the chest like a man, he wouldn't have given him the fist to the face. It's the least he deserves. His pathetic reaction to the bantertastic chest hit means he brought it on himself. Classless bastard.

Sky Sports ‏ @SkySports  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Martin O'Neill on the Tyne-Wear derby: "How anyone could say we were the dirty side is beyond me." bit.ly/wrAzuY

Retweeted by mycousin

Guest johnson293

Just reading that O'Neill whinging article, and there's a link about the Meyler/Huth incident.

O'Neill didn't seem as bothered when Meyler stayed down, and rolled around that day, which resulted in Huth seeing red.

Classy.

Ha, we've broke him.

Nowt to be proud of. Happens to all mackem managers. Stick them against Newcastle and that's simply when theyc onfirm that they're fully converted to the spackem religion and logic. It's amazing. Happens every fucking time. :lol:

The foul count was because the ref was giving every ludicrous little 50-50 in their favour. The two nasty, cynical and pre-meditated challenges in the first half came from his players. Trying to use stats to disprove what anybody could see with their own eyes.

Dances round on the touchline doing his little jig every game yet has seemingly taken that incident to heart. Freak.

Guest Geordiesned

Wireside reckons we're rattled tonight. :lol:

I'd say it's O'Neill who's rattled. Arranging a press conference to talk about us! Haha he's as obsessed as Bruce was already!

Wireside reckons we're rattled tonight. :lol:

I'd say it's O'Neill who's rattled. Arranging a press conference to talk about us! Haha he's as obsessed as Bruce was already!

the mackem delusion will destroy him :lol: :lol:

"It was terribly unfortunate that we conceded in injury-time, but I don't think anyone could argue that we weren't the better side on the day.

er the fact your side was utterly battered for the entire 2nd half says otherwise you twat.

I cringe every time a m*ckem twat even bothers to talk about the derby. They deluded, mindless fucks, they really are. I struggle to even laugh it off. I cannot show them any pity or remorse they're just fuckign useless and have a chip on their shoulder. What a bunch of tosspots.

A big Liverpool win at the weekend would be brilliant. (I never thought I'd say that). As soon as beating Newcastle becomes a major priority for a Sunderland manager they just loose it. It's brilliant :lol: