sunderland

JH

The mackems have completely lost the f***ing plot.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=680410

Unreal.

They are genuinely detached from reality. RTG is what happens when a bunch of headmentals get together and constantly re-enforce each other's moronic views. Anyone who dissents or doesn't toe the line is a mag kernt and gets shouted down. A psychologist would have a field day with the freaks.

HOLY SHIT!  :jesuswept:

Sunday's Derby: One for the Ages

All too often we slap the legend label on people and things just passing through our club.

Players, games, goals and managers, who flatter to deceive and then are forgotten, except for the odd insult or 'did you know/can you remember' posting on the message board.

Sunday was different. It hasn't even subsided but it could already be part of Sunderland folklore.

From Catts pre-match tunnel "chat" with their so-called hard man, to that first tackle, to McClean's face-off with Rico running to the rescue, to Campbell's touchline warm up antics through to Sess's sending off, Poncey Pardew's mincing maurading into MON's face, to Mig's save, the despair of the equaliser and, finally, back to the man who began it all - somehow managing to be red-carded after the bloody game had finished.

You couldn't make this shit up.

It has the feel, taste and smell of SAFC history. One of those "I was there" games to tell the grandkids about. And that is much, much more important than a dropped couple of points.

Because, if we weren't a team going into that game, then we sure as hell were one coming out of it.

Football these days seems to revolve around finances, agents, Sky TV and a general lack of loyalty. Sunday was the perfect antidote.

From Short in the stands, to MON on the touchline, through to our captain Catts - the footballing equivalent of Russell Crowe's Gladiator - this was, in the best sense of the words, Us against Them.

And make no mistake, Us won.

We have staked out our territory - the last gasp goal of theirs irrelevant. This is much-needed mouthwash to the 5-1 defeat. It isn't about numbers, isn't even about results. It is about pride and when Catts launched himself into a tackle he had no chance of making after only 40 seconds it was the perfect thing to do.

Because we needed to be counted. What would have been stupid in a game a week before was perfect for that moment.

So if MON didn't know, Short didn't know, Sess didn't know - know what we all do know. Well, they know it now.

The league position this season doesn't really matter now. We have other, fatter fish to fry. Starting, but not ending, at Goodison.

But we are top dogs and they can feel it in their bones and sweaty bellies.

And these dogs have the bit well and truly between their teeth.

Sharkey's Shadow

(Our Canadian Correspondent)

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/archives/002355.html#ixzz1oS5u7Ij7

The bit in bold in particular :mackems:

surely a mag wind-up?

That have to be a mag wind up indeed. :lol:

No fucking way that is for real!

I am honestly baffled with the mackems after this match, they seems to be living in a bubble (of shit). Detached from reality, claiming a moral high ground. Talking like they won the match.

I think you should build a Israel style fence around Newcastle to protect yourself from these inbreed monsters. Can not be healthy to have them walking freely in the city center.

And their players should live in their "city", how long would they last before handing in a transfer request? i give them 48 hours.

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/11/article-2072187-0F23D59500000578-570_634x356.jpg

Idiots.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They are taking the moral highground and it's sad as fuck.

We had 14 fouls each - the difference was that three of theirs were red card offences.

They are taking the moral highground and it's sad as f***.

We had 14 fouls each - the difference was that three of theirs were red card offences.

When you have nothing else left to cling on to...claim the moral high ground.

I hate the phrases and words they come out with. Must have seen 'rattled' posted about 1000 times on there in 3 days, makes me cringe along with the overuse of 'classy' and the infamous 'green with envy'. Horrible little mongs. They're not obsessed though, they've only had about 200 threads about us since Sunday.

They are taking the moral highground and it's sad as f***.

It's no use even trying to explain it. If the entire Sunderland team raped and impregnated a convent full of nuns and then proceeded to abort and eat the foetuses, Sunderland AFC would still inherently have more "class" than Newcastle United FC. Class is now an intrinsic quality of Mackemitude. And yes it is not mackemness nor mackemhood, but Mackemitude. Whether or not this has anything to do with reality is another matter altogether.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/11/article-2072187-0F23D59500000578-570_634x356.jpg

Idiots.

Look at him man, get a fucking suit and calm the fuck down you fucking trampy radgey.

cant get my head around mackems crying about Pardews antics and lack of class. whilst I accept pardew went too far, and looked daft after the miss. Oneil is always fucking about and up to something stupid at the side of the pich.

cant get my head around mackems crying about Pardews antics and lack of class. whilst I accept pardew went too far, and looked daft after the miss. Oneil is always fucking about and up to something stupid at the side of the pich.

Shut the fuck up you mag kernt. He's just showing love for the club. It's admirable, he's got passion. Unlike your Pardoo who's just a jumpy fuckwit with no class and no respect. Totally different situations, 'cause Pardew's scum. FTM.

Shut the fuck up you mag kernt. He's just showing love for the club. It's admirable, he's got passion. Unlike your Pardoo who's just a jumpy fuckwit with no class and no respect. Totally different situations, 'cause Pardew's scum. FTM.

in a nut shell