sunderland

JH

:lol: :lol: :lol: This thread is awesome  ;D

yep- NO having a good laugh at mon. Meanwhile on the board of a classy club down the road. fans are tearing each other to shreds over who chinned who at a ferry ten years ago :lol: :lol:

yep- NO having a good laugh at mon. Meanwhile on the board of a classy club down the road. fans are tearing each other to shreds over who chinned who at a ferry ten years ago :lol: :lol:

Yeah, if Darwin was alive today, he would not have do go all the way to Galapagos.  :D

A cut from the alternative Origin of species!

"here in Sunderland, the local tribe, or mackems as they are called have lived cut off from the rest world for thousand, maybe millions of years. They learned to do things their own way, adapting to the local enviroment.

When they meet other humanoids, they act with aggression and hostility, as the regulate packing order is disturbed.

Inbreeding was a mayor problem, but over the long time they have lived isolated, mating with sister or brother can not do anymore harm. So i call this, the evolution of species."

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Yeah, if Darwin was alive today, he would not have do go all the way to Galapagos.  :D

A cut from the alternative Origin of species!

"here in Sunderland, the local tribe, or mackems as they are called have lived cut off from the rest world for thousand, maybe millions of years. They learned to do things their own way, adapting to the local enviroment.

When they meet other humanoids, they act with aggression and hostility, as the regulate packing order is disturbed.

Inbreeding was a mayor problem, but over the long time they have lived isolated, mating with sister or brother can not do anymore harm. So i call this, the evolution of species."

:lol: :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=680726&page=16

Check out this ape called "The Great Perhaps", he is lolarious.  :D

like i've been saying the last few days identical incidents are viewed differently by them depending on what side they are on. in the tales of terror in that thread there was a big group of them let a couple of mags go because it wouldn't be right with those odds but a big group of mags lets four mackems go because the mags were bricking it.

as a side note of the football hooliganism bit i've read a few books about it and i never once read that the author and his crew outnumbered their enemy and still took a hiding, some compliments to 'game' foe but any hidings were always against massive odds and as a prelude to getting them back in the end. i'm sure it was cass pennant who had a big bit in about a fight with man utd, they were outnumbered but still won, i later read in a man utd hoolies book the exact same incident......except they were outnumbered and sent the hammers running.

can anybody translate this hooli talk into english?

:lol:

Just for the stoke lot,mags attacked 2 lads in handcuffs with one copper had watch of them calling it on

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=12084866#post12084866#ixzz1of1NhWz5

It's Pennywell patois for, 'Well my friend, although my fellow red and white bretheren and I are an inherently classier set of supporters than our black and white counterparts, it seems only fair to point out at every opportunity our superior pugilistic prowess when indulging in the dark art of what Paul Morley may consider the artless release of working class disenchantment, which is in no way a contradiction of our aforementioned class and dignity. FTM.'