sunderland

JH

There's a sandwich van outside my new works which is decked out in red and white...upon closer inspection I indeed discover that it's ran by a Mackem "woman" , as there are Mackem scarves and pics of Montgomery, Bobby "Juan" Kerr, Sewper Kev etc. dotted about the van.

For the craic I went there at break today and asked for a bacon and Sessegnon sandwich.

"Sewerly yew mean sausage ?" the trampy bint replied.

"Nah," I said," black pudding."

Needless to say, it went straight over her thick Mackem head.

There's a sandwich van outside my new works which is decked out in red and white...upon closer inspection I indeed discover that it's ran by a Mackem "woman" , as there are Mackem scarves and pics of Montgomery, Bobby "Juan" Kerr, Sewper Kev etc. dotted about the van.

For the craic I went there at break today and asked for a bacon and Sessegnon sandwich.

"Sewerly yew mean sausage ?" the trampy bint replied.

"Nah," I said," black pudding."

Needless to say, it went straight over her thick Mackem head.

"RACIST MAG AT MY VAN"

Mag kernt.

A Derby Day story off a NUFC supporter who's now banned from posting on RTG. I thought it quite funny anyway.  (Its on skunkers for anyone can access the messageboard)

I got banned from there last week. I'd been on there for a few months and for some reason they all thought I was a Mackem . Anyway in the build up to the Derby there was a load of them begging for spare tickets so I picked out the most bitter, full of hatred person I could find (his previous comments about wishing for a terrorist attack on SJP mid match swung it for him) who was looking for a spare and sent him a PM saying I had one. Oddly enough he was actually from Whitley Bay and fortunately he didn't drive either so I told him I would meet up with him outside the Lambton Worm at 6pm on the Thursday before the match and gave him my old PAYG mobile number which I hardly use these days to contact me on.

The daft c*** got himself on the metro and went all the way round to Sunderland and sent me a text at 6.10 asking if I was inside the pub (we'd arranged to meet outside). I sent him one back saying "Tucked" only for him to reply asking what I was wearing. Told him it was a wind up and that he shouldn't be such a bitter b****** and he ended up ringing me and shouting and balling down the phone which was canny entertainment to us sitting in the pub (The Hind, Cramlington) when I stuck it on speakerphone.

Tried to post a message on there the Friday before the Derby and it wouldn't let me, nor could I look at any of my PM's so I presume he reported me and i've been banned, not that i'm bothered like because it was well worth it for that 1 minute phone call.

:mackems: So going to try this next year.

Watch out/unlucky oldtype:

South Korea pre-season trip confirmed

Sunderland AFC will travel to South Korea as part of the club's 2012-13 pre-season preparations after being invited to participate in the prestigious Peace Cup tournament.

The Black Cats will join Seongnam and another confirmed club - German Bundesliga outfit Hamburg - for this year's competition, playing two fixtures at the Suwon World Cup Stadium (pictured) provisionally scheduled for Thursday 19th July and Sunday 22nd July.

Originally organised and held in South Korea, the invitational competition is held every two years and has been won by PSV Eindhoven, Tottenham Hotspur, Lyon and Aston Villa since its formation in 2003.

Clubs including Real Madrid, Juventus, FC Porto, LA Galaxy, Boca Juniors, Beşiktaş and Korean side Seongnam - who participate in each Peace Cup - have also featured in the competition in recent years, with Martin O'Neill the winning manager last time out when Villa were victorious in Spain in 2009.

Sunderland AFC's chief executive, Margaret Byrne, said: "Sunderland is immensely proud to be invited to participate in the Peace Cup. This tournament has a proud history involving many of the world's top clubs and for Sunderland to be considered amongst them is a huge honour for us."

"The arrival of Ji Dong-won at Sunderland has seen a truly warm partnership begin to grow develop between our football club and the Korean people. They, like us, share a genuine passion for football and we are delighted to be sharing the Sunderland vision with them."

The club's international and national marketing director, Mike Farnan, added: "The Peace Cup is a tournament known across the world and its pedigree is recognised throughout football.

"Building a global profile is a key aim of our football club and participating in this prestigious tournament could provide us with a great platform on which to build our ambitions."

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg52/scaled.php?server=52&filename=1231176.jpg&res=medium

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg826/scaled.php?server=826&filename=motosalto1024x768.jpg&res=medium

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg19/scaled.php?server=19&filename=004mmc.jpg&res=medium