sunderland

JH

Guest Paxton

Oh great - we have another new Mackem poster on here, claiming/pretending to be the sensible one from RTG.

Lets see how long it takes for this one to implode.  :rolleyes:

The majority of mag posters on RTG seem to be WUM's, the ones that I know. However there are a few level headed mags (Midds) who I get on with.

I always try to give an unbiased opinion.

Few journalists said only the Henderson and Bent sales make the latest Sunderland reports look half decent, unless they can do that each season I don't think their finances are that great.

Dunno how much effect Carroll's sale had on ours but our wages to turnover ratio is much better I think.

Well according to rtg, and I mean 99% of them believe McClean & Sess are worth at least £20m each.  :lol:

Aye, seen a few saying that.  Man City and Real to start a bidding war seemingly...

Few journalists said only the Henderson and Bent sales make the latest Sunderland reports look half decent, unless they can do that each season I don't think their finances are that great.

Dunno how much effect Carroll's sale had on ours but our wages to turnover ratio is much better I think.

Well according to rtg, and I mean 99% of them believe McClean & Sess are worth at least £20m each.  :lol:

Aye, seen a few saying that.  Man City and Real to start a bidding war seemingly...

In fairness, this is a world where Jordan Henderson cost £20m.

True, but as well as being distinctly average he was also, fortunately for him (not for us), born in England.

Guest Paxton

Sess is worth 20 million no doubt (He could play for most clubs in the world right now), but he is starting to age and his value shall drop in the next few years, mainly because he's not English aswell.  :mike:

People are getting a little carried away with McClean. Was signed for 250k in the summer, but I think his value is still only about 4-5 million. Still a long way to go at this level yet, and he doesn't have a right foot.

True, but as well as being distinctly average he was also, fortunately for him (not for us), born in England.

Don't knock it, we've made a ton of cash from it :lol:

Sess is worth 20 million no doubt (He could play for most clubs in the world right now), but he is starting to age and his value shall drop in the next few years, mainly because he's not English aswell.  :mike:

People are getting a little carried away with McClean. Was signed for 250k in the summer, but I think his value is still only about 4-5 million. Still a long way to go at this level yet, and he doesn't have a right foot.

Sess will force back a move to psg, you'll get around £6-8m. Might get lucky with Gyan though. Think you are right about McClean mind, and I do rate him (probably more than most on here)

Has a habit of paying over the odds for mediocrity.

add this to Sunderland as a clubs inabilty to attract decent players, Has short really got enough money to overcome the natural ceiling on their potential?

Short's loaded with cash.

He's in the same boat as Ashley really, has the funds just doesn't want to invest.

aye but has he got the stomach for it?- you would have to throw insane money at Sunderland to attract the players that would get you sustained european/ champions league football,  similar to what yous have had to watch us enjoy over the years.

European football isn't that far away, if we finish 8th this year with practically the same squad as we had under Bruce, then I think it could be achieved in the next 2 years if we hold onto our top players and continue to invest the normal amount that we do, about 20-25 million.  (not that much really)

Obviously in football money talks, and any player will come to little Sunderland if you offer enough wages.

My dream is to see both Newcastle and Sunderland in Europe, and fighting to make 4th place their own.

Their is a great passion for football in the North East and we deserve it.

fair comments tbh. not what was hoped for :lol:

:lol: :lol: Way, way too level-headed. Doesn't feel right considering our last long-term mackem was Wireside ffs. :lol:

Oh great - we have another new Mackem poster on here, claiming/pretending to be the sensible one from RTG.

The majority of mag posters on RTG seem to be WUM's, the ones that I know. However there are a few level headed mags (Midds) who I get on with.

Fuck off pissface. ;)

Wireside started off alright. I give it a week for the new lad.

I'm just too easy-going. Giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He's a mackem, it won't be the first benefit he's been given ;)

Fuck off pissface. ;)

:lol:

Yeah wireside was canny at first, then Randy Savage seemed ok until someone started posting his split personality from RTG.

Will have to wait a lot longer until I will endorse a Mackem these days.

Guest Paxton

Sess will force back a move to psg, you'll get around £6-8m. Might get lucky with Gyan though. Think you are right about McClean mind, and I do rate him (probably more than most on here)

Seemingly, it's all rumours but apparently he's happy here and wants to stay, also I heard that he's registered his kids for school here next year, if that means anything at all. I'm also happy that MON has come out and said clubs can keep their hands off Sess, unlike Bruce. (ala Bent and Gyan)

Gyan wants away and the majority of us don't want him to come back. There are apparently 2 arab teams in for him now so hopefully we can clean their pockets dry with this one if we play our cards right.

I also rate McClean and think he's going to be a very good player, but the wankfest over him atm is just crazy.

Guest Paxton

f*** off pissface. ;)

:mike:

Guest pont-toon

Seemingly, it's all rumours but apparently he's happy here and wants to stay, also I heard that he's registered his kids for school here next year, if that means anything at all. I'm also happy that MON has come out and said clubs can keep their hands off Sess, unlike Bruce. (ala Bent and Gyan)

Gyan wants away and the majority of us don't want him to come back. There are apparently 2 arab teams in for him now so hopefully we can clean their pockets dry with this one if we play our cards right.

I also rate McClean and think he's going to be a very good player, but the wankfest over him atm is just crazy.

add this to Sunderland as a clubs inabilty to attract decent players, Has short really got enough money to overcome the natural ceiling on their potential?

He's in the same boat as Ashley really, has the funds just doesn't want to invest.

aye but has he got the stomach for it?- you would have to throw insane money at Sunderland to attract the players that would get you sustained european/ champions league football,  similar to what yous have had to watch us enjoy over the years.

European football isn't that far away, if we finish 8th this year with practically the same squad as we had under Bruce, then I think it could be achieved in the next 2 years if we hold onto our top players and continue to invest the normal amount that we do, about 20-25 million.  (not that much really)

Obviously in football money talks, and any player will come to little Sunderland if you offer enough wages.

My dream is to see both Newcastle and Sunderland in Europe, and fighting to make 4th place their own.

Look at me, look at me, im a makem being nice and friendly to those lucky Mag cernts whilst the rest of Wearside is in meltdown. Pathetic  ;)  :whistle:

Guest Paxton

Look at me, look at me, im a makem being nice and friendly to those lucky Mag cernts whilst the rest of Wearside is in meltdown. Pathetic  ;)  :whistle:

Nice bait fella, but no bites.  :p

Guest Paxton

So Paxton, decent or not?

Apart from his posts in the Tiote thread, seems to be a sensible enough poster......

I said that I preferred Lee Cattermole to Tiote, giving my own opinion, and I got crucified by you lot. If I were a geordie, I would probably say what you did, and if you were am mackem you would say what I did. It's all banter really, a football discussion board and you cannot give a balanced opinion.  :-X