sunderland

JH

The horrific replies to Toon fans coming in and pulling them up on being the scum they are, man. :lol: Gan trash ya toon and.. wait for it.. bellend detection activated! BWAHAHA!

Admittedly, I thought that Perch joke was canny. :lol:

There's a bit in the Chron tonight where Brewcie says the classy mackem fans drove him out because he's a Geordie

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sunderland-afc/safc-news/2012/04/05/steve-bruce-sunderland-fans-hatred-drove-me-out-72703-30699842/

horseshit on the legends basically calling him a liar :lol:

Even after being sacked, he's still absolutely obsessed with the derby. :lol:

Fat headed turd.

There's a bit in the Chron tonight where Brewcie says the classy mackem fans drove him out because he's a Geordie

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sunderland-afc/safc-news/2012/04/05/steve-bruce-sunderland-fans-hatred-drove-me-out-72703-30699842/

horseshit on the legends basically calling him a liar :lol:

Even after being sacked, he's still absolutely obsessed with the derby. :lol:

Fat headed turd.

I think the interview was done from his cell in a mental asylum.

The horrific replies to Toon fans coming in and pulling them up on being the scum they are, man. :lol: Gan trash ya toon and.. wait for it.. bellend detection activated! BWAHAHA!

Admittedly, I thought that Perch joke was canny. :lol:

Yeah the Perch thing was pretty good, reading those replied always makes me want to sign up but I really can't be arsed.

This 'classy' thing should be in Ripley's Believe it or Not though.

'Town full of Pakistanis' is the only incident i can recall and that was years ago against Coventry.

Not even the Coventry fans were offended by it, a good few were even clapping.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=689230&page=17#ixzz1rGKJWzWq

Aye, a bet that's the version you were signing  :rolleyes:

'It's areet marras, the predominately white Coventry fans aren't bothered by it, carry on'

'Town full of Pakistanis' is the only incident i can recall and that was years ago against Coventry.

Not even the Coventry fans were offended by it, a good few were even clapping.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=689230&page=17#ixzz1rGKJWzWq

Aye, a bet that's the version you were signing  :rolleyes:

'It's areet marras, the predominately white Coventry fans aren't bothered by it, carry on'

That thread  :sigh:

A couple of posters attempt to speak out against racism and get absolutely lambasted.

compared to your mob? we are  at least we don't smash our own city up just over football, or have your hero send you down. real classy that

(Agent) Bob Stokoe, 1987, Third Division? ???

:lol: :lol:

Who's 'In my John Humble' on there then? :lol:

I always find it helpful to read RTG with an Arrested Development style narrative voice-over, especially when they start lying (which is inevitably). So for example:

RTG: “At least we don't smash our own city up just over football”

Cut to footage of Sunderland city centre, post derby, 2006

Ron Howard (voiceover) “In fact, they do”

I always find it helpful to read RTG with an Arrested Development style narrative voice-over, especially when they start lying (which is inevitably). So for example:

:lol:

I was in the mackem end at the SOS for the Dabizas derby game. Went down on the Berwick Sunderland supporters bus, me and my mate trying to hide who we supported all the way there and back. It was a mackem mate who got us the tickets.

Anyway, we went to the pub after the match and mackems were wrecking the whole place. Throwing bricks through pup windows and at lines of police. Some old guy got smacked in the puss by a stone an had a heart attack. The police charged when we were outside a pub and we had to bolt and shelter in some chippy. They were without doubt, wrecking their town.

Exactly. The reason we don't hear about it is that theres nothing much worth wrecking, and nobody gives a flying fuck about that depressing shithole. Its like a black hole for media coverage as the place doesn't interest people.