sunderland

JH

Just realised their 'Pure Football' ( :iamatwat:) forum only dates back as far as the beginning of February this year! 234 pages of utter horse s*** spouted since then.

they keep deleting the history. could have some fun pointing out thier previous s**** otherwise.

I was more taken aback by the amount of threads started since then!

Just realised their 'Pure Football' ( :iamatwat:) forum only dates back as far as the beginning of February this year! 234 pages of utter horse s*** spouted since then.

they keep deleting the history. could have some fun pointing out thier previous s**** otherwise.

threads are just posts to them saddo's

It's 4 threads for every little thing that happens, it's proper horrible and really hard to follow at times.

Only time mods get involve it seems is when it's slanderous, not like the brilliantly, sexy mods we have on here.

When asked if the fans should just ignore racism, here is someones answer:

Up to you. Doesnt bother me at all. Well if i think its too far i might say summit but the odd comment i couldnt give a fuck. If a black player for example makes a terrible dirty tackle or summit and the bloke behind me shouts 'fuck off ya black bastard!' then i dont care. If the player in question as french, irish, guinger etc then theyd use that in the shout. Doesnt mean they hate all people form that particualr group so i dont care.

if some daft lad wants to stand there giving it white power bullshit etc then ill be bothered. Never hear anything more than the odd shout though

Class personified  :facepalm:

Doesn't surprise me. Whenever a black mate from boxing mentions he's going up to the North East for a night out or to compete or whatever, I tell them to make sure they don't take a wrong turn into County Durham. For the record it's not just the Mackems - it's all of them in that hellhole. None of them belong in this century.

Depends whats said like. If someone starts shotuing absue at a black man and his wife or summit theres plenty of blokes around who will go over and give them a smack in the gob for it. I know blokes who are actually racist and theyd give you a smack for shouting abuse in the street no problem.

Mind blown.

If a black player for example makes a terrible dirty tackle or summit and the bloke behind me shouts 'fuck off ya black bastard!' then i dont care.

Holy fuck.

That needs put on RTG_Meltdown so everyone else can see what a bunch of firty, racist cunts they are.

They have a thread on us not being able to sell out Swansea, on a good Friday, Live on Sky Sports, fucking stupid cunts.

well they should mock,  they sell out all of thier games

There's a bit in the Chron tonight where Brewcie says the classy mackem fans drove him out because he's a Geordie

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sunderland-afc/safc-news/2012/04/05/steve-bruce-sunderland-fans-hatred-drove-me-out-72703-30699842/

horseshit on the legends basically calling him a liar :lol:

Hmm, might have more to do with him spending money on rejects and having them in the running for relegation. I've never had anything against Bruce but he does speak some rubbish

There's a bit in the Chron tonight where Brewcie says the classy mackem fans drove him out because he's a Geordie

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sunderland-afc/safc-news/2012/04/05/steve-bruce-sunderland-fans-hatred-drove-me-out-72703-30699842/

horseshit on the legends basically calling him a liar :lol:

Hmm, might have more to do with him spending money on rejects and having them in the running for relegation. I've never had anything against Bruce but he does speak some rubbish

ex manager wants another job- looks for reasons  he failed ,other than his capabilities